Tennis Forum banner

441 - 447 of 447 Posts

·
Registered
11,690 Posts
Re: Tennis Tipping 19a – Madrid - Congratulations to joe87 and Coco Hero/Mikulescu

What's with players unable to close sets against Help this week? :hysteric:

Congrats mik and Coco Hero!

Thanks adey for the great management!

·
Registered
18,512 Posts
Re: Tennis Tipping 19a – Madrid - Congratulations to joe87 and Coco Hero/Mikulescu

Congratulations Mik and Coco Hero :cheer: :yeah: We failed dramatically at trying to win via no diffs :hysteric: I would have picked Halep otherwise, but I thought you two would go Kiki - clearly we overthought it. Oh well, much regret messing up a big final again, but good picking all week from you two :)

Avada :tears: Sorry about that rubbish strategy, I thought about changing to double Halep later but I didn't bother :eek: Reconsidering my time off, we'll see how we go in Rome/RG ;)

Congrats to singles winner and RU for a good tournament, thank you Adey for managing!!!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts

P5 title :eek: :D

Sorry wikuch, better luck next time :hug:

Also congrats to Gaspa and Mik :yeah: :D And thanks Adey for managing. :worship:

·
Registered
36,726 Posts

Congratulations Mik and Coco Hero :cheer: :yeah: We failed dramatically at trying to win via no diffs :hysteric: I would have picked Halep otherwise, but I thought you two would go Kiki - clearly we overthought it. Oh well, much regret messing up a big final again, but good picking all week from you two :)

Avada :tears: Sorry about that rubbish strategy, I thought about changing to double Halep later but I didn't bother :eek: Reconsidering my time off, we'll see how we go in Rome/RG ;)

Congrats to singles winner and RU for a good tournament, thank you Adey for managing!!!
I thought: one is BBB, probably Mladenovic is braver choice... so if we pick double Halep probably we will have at least 1 diff - honestly didnt expect for a double diff :lol: well, this time it worked for us, good luck for next ones :)

·
Registered
12,218 Posts

Congrats to joe87 and Coco Hero/Miculescu :yeah: Well played :)

Many thanks to Adey for perfect management :worship:

441 - 447 of 447 Posts