Tennis Forum banner
201 - 213 of 213 Posts

· Super Moderator
68,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #201 ·
Re: Tennis Tipping #18b - Relax in Rabat - Friday OOP in post #6 and 196!

Differences

00:00 | (Q) diego36arg (ARG) vs. (Q) Daebak. (AUS) - LEPCHENKO, ERRANI vs. SCHIAVONE, PAVLYUCHENKOVA SR Differences: LEPCHENKO 2-1 vs. SCHIAVONE 2-0, ERRANI 2-0 vs. PAVLYUCHENKOVA 2-0

00:00 | (Q) Davidspell/danieln1 (PUR/BRA) vs. sd3300123/Gu-niao (CHN/CHN) - Same Winners; SR Differences: LEPCHENKO 2-1 v. LEPCHENKO 2-0

· Super Moderator
68,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #202 ·
Re: Tennis Tipping #18b - Relax in Rabat - Friday diffs in post #7 and 102!

Final

Matches Counted: 2
Matches Remaining: 1

00:02 | (Q) diego36arg (ARG) vs. (Q) Daebak. (AUS) #SRs: 0-2

Final

Matches Counted: 2
Matches Remaining: 1

02:02 | (Q) Davidspell/danieln1 (PUR/BRA) vs. sd3300123/Gu-niao (CHN/CHN) #SRs: 1-1, #ISRs: 1-0

· Super Moderator
68,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #203 ·
Re: Tennis Tipping #18b - Relax in Rabat - Friday diffs in post #7 and 102!

OOP

Order of Play
Saturday | Singles F (day 2)/Doubles F (day 2)

Francesca SCHIAVONE v. Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA TB1

SEND ONLY LAST NAMES
TB = send exact scores (e.g. 64 63)
SR = send set ratio (2-0 or 2-1)
Play begins at 4 PM CET (3 PM GMT)(local time).
Send all picks to James.

Good Luck!!

· Registered
81,858 Posts
Re: Tennis Tipping #18b - Relax in Rabat - Saturday OOP in post #6 and 203!

Congrats @Daebak.

Great management @James, as always.
Thanks Diego, bad luck in the final :hug:

Can't believe I won this title :speakles: So random when I was almost out of top 100 and considering stopping :rolls:
This is my 5th WTA title and first one since New Haven 2014 :eek:

Thanks James for the incredible management as always :hatoff:

· Super Moderator
68,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #207 ·
Re: Tennis Tipping #18b - Relax in Rabat - Saturday OOP in post #6 and 203!

Differences

02:02 | (Q) Davidspell/danieln1 (PUR/BRA) vs. sd3300123/Gu-niao (CHN/CHN) (SR 1:1) (ISR 1:0) - SR Differences: PAVLYUCHENKOVA 2-1 v. PAVLYUCHENKOVA 2-0

Only doubles diffs. Singles was already decided yesterday (and both singles finalists did not send picks today).

· Super Moderator
68,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #208 ·
Re: Tennis Tipping #18b - Relax in Rabat - Saturday diffs in post #7 and 207!

Final

Matches Counted: 3
Matches Remaining: 0

00:02 | (Q) diego36arg (ARG) vs. (Q) Daebak. (AUS) #SRs: 0-2

Final

Matches Counted: 3
Matches Remaining: 0

04:04 | (Q) Davidspell/danieln1 (PUR/BRA) vs. sd3300123/Gu-niao (CHN/CHN) #SRs: 2-3

· Super Moderator
68,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #210 ·
Congrats to @Daebak. for winning the singles title :worship: It's not easy winning an event from qualifying, but you stayed focused all week. :yeah: It was all about qualifiers in singles, as @diego36arg battled his way through the field from that stage as well. He was unlucky yesterday, losing the final on day 1. He put on a great perfomance though. :cool:

Congrats to double winners @sd3300123 and @Gu-niao . :worship: They performed very steady all week. It is a least a consolation for Gu-niao, who was unable to enter singles. I see more titles coming soon for the strong Chinese duo, if they keep up their form. :cool: Awesome fighting as well from @Davidspell and @danieln1 :D . In the end they missed winning the title by just an inch. I bet @SAISAI-GOAT will be proud anyway. :cool:

Thanks for playing here everyone. My next event as manager will be Nurnberg, so maybe I will see some of you there. :cool:

· Premium Member
29,762 Posts
Another lost final for us @danieln1 :tears: :hug: It was a great week tho! :D

Congrats to the champions! A really deserved win! :yeah:

OMG, so disrespectful from me forgetting this :hysteric:

Thanks for the great management, @James! :worship: We are even going to play your tournament in Nurnberg :hearts:
yeah it was a great week, saving MPs and all... congrats to the champs!

Congrats to @Daebak. for winning the singles title :worship: It's not easy winning an event from qualifying, but you stayed focused all week. :yeah: It was all about qualifiers in singles, as @diego36arg battled his way through the field from that stage as well. He was unlucky yesterday, losing the final on day 1. He put on a great perfomance though. :cool:

Congrats to double winners @sd3300123 and @Gu-niao . :worship: They performed very steady all week. It is a least a consolation for Gu-niao, who was unable to enter singles. I see more titles coming soon for the strong Chinese duo, if they keep up their form. :cool: Awesome fighting as well from @Davidspell and @danieln1 :D . In the end they missed winning the title by just an inch. I bet @SAISAI-GOAT will be proud anyway. :cool:

Thanks for playing here everyone. My next event as manager will be Nurnberg, so maybe I will see some of you there. :cool:
James thank you for being this excellent manager, really enjoy playing in your tournaments, see you again in Nurnberg :worship:

201 - 213 of 213 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.