Tennis Forum banner

381 - 387 of 387 Posts

·
Premium Member
57,828 Posts
Re: Tennis Tipping #15a : Katowice (POL) - Sunday Diffs Posted - Posts 363 and 364

congrats Guido :yeah:
well done!!

Joe and Michi :hug:
really bad luck :p

finally a title again Vinc!!! :rolls:

Adrian :yeah:
as always great job :yeah:

·
Administrator
64,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #382
Re: Tennis Tipping #15a : Katowice (POL) - Sunday Diffs Posted - Posts 363 and 364

Singles Draw

Final

02:01 | Freshi (GER) vs. Ttomek (POL) #SRs: 1-0

·
Administrator
64,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #383

Doubles Draw

Final

02:02 | joe87/Michael! (AUT/GER) vs. Vincey!/Ttomek (CAN/POL) #SRs: 1-1, #ISRs: 0-1

·
Administrator
64,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #384

Well that concludes my 2nd hosting of a TF Tennis Tipping event.

Congratulations to Freshi and Vincey!/Ttomek – bad luck to Ttomek and joe87/Michael!.
Thanks also to Guido and Tomasz for taking my opponent picks during the week :worship:

As always a very big thanks to everyone for taking part – I’ll next be managing Madrid, Birmingham and then the biggie at Wimbledon, hope to see some of you there.

Cheers everyone,

AdeyC

·
Administrator
64,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #385

·
Registered
17,222 Posts

finally a title again Vinc!!! :rolls:
Yes!! Finally!

Great managing AdeyC :)

·
Admin
65,846 Posts
A bit confusing as Frederik´s sheet makes it all a bit complicated! :lol:

The differences on 1st day which the sheet showed were:

00:00 | joe87/Michael! (AUT/GER) vs. Vincey!/Ttomek (CAN/POL) - SUAREZ NAVARRO vs. GIORGI SR Differences: SUAREZ NAVARRO 2-0 v. GIORGI 2-1
so here the sheet compared the worse pick of Joe and me with the better pick of Vincey/Tomek but when showing the results the sheet gives that ISR to Vincey/Tomek, which isn´t logical after seeing the differences!

Diffs from Day1 should have been:

SUAREZ NAVARRO vs. GIORGI SR Differences: SUAREZ NAVARRO 2-1 v. GIORGI 2-1 : SUAREZ NAVARRO 2-0 v. SUAREZ NAVARRO 2-1

But don´t really know how to fix that with the sheet :lol:

Anyway, congrats to Tomek and Vincey and to Guido! :D
Thanks Adey, great management as usual! :D

381 - 387 of 387 Posts