·
Registered
18,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #521

THURSDAY OOP

Venus WILLIAMS vs Daria KASATKINA TB3
Simona HALEP vs Naomi OSAKA SR4

Please send all your picks to Randy
Picks count for Singles F (Day 1/2) Doubles F (1/2)

Deadline to send picks is 7:00 PM local time

Code:
[B]EXPLANATION:[/B]
Send only [B]last names[/B] (the ones in CAPITAL).
Match with [U][B]TB[/B][/U] after it - Pick the winner and the full score (Ex: AZARENKA 6-7 7-6 6-1)
Match with [U][B]SR[/B][/U] after it - Pick the winner and the set ratio (Ex: JANKOVIC 2-1)

·
Registered
8,383 Posts
@Grigor. just one more :sobbing: Do it for me. :sobbing:

Reactions: Grigor.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
35,763 Posts
Randy, shouldn't they be TB2 and TB3?

Hopefully people send scores anyways :)

THURSDAY OOP

Venus WILLIAMS vs Daria KASATKINA TB3
Simona HALEP vs Naomi OSAKA SR4

Picks count for Singles F (Day 1/2) Doubles F (1/2)

Deadline to send picks is 7:00 PM local time

Code:
Match with [U][B]TB[/B][/U] after it - Pick the winner and the full score (Ex: AZARENKA 6-7 7-6 6-1)
Match with [U][B]SR[/B][/U] after it - Pick the winner and the set ratio (Ex: JANKOVIC 2-1)

·
Registered
18,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #525
Grigor. (BUL) vs Dinesh (IND) WILLIAMS vs KASATKINA WILLIAMS 2-0 vs KASATKINA 2-1

Drake1980/Charlda (CAN) vs Chris 84/SloKid NO Differences: KASATKINA 2-1 vs 2-0

·
Registered
18,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #527

SUNDAY OOP

if you need this now

Daria KASATKINA vs Simona HALEP tb1
Daria KASATKINA vs Naomi OSAKA TB1

Picks count for Singles F (Day 2/2) Doubles F (2/2)

Deadline to send picks is dunno M local time

Code:

·
Registered
24,987 Posts

·
Registered
18,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #529

·
Registered
18,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #531
00:01 Grigor. (BUL) vs Dinesh (IND) SR 0:1 OSAKA 2-0 vs KASATKINA 2-1

02:02: Drake1980/Charlda (CAN) vs Chris 84/SloKid SR 2:1 OSAKA vs KASATKINA

·
Registered
24,987 Posts
Just out of curiosity, Chris and Slokid, could you tell us your SR picks? We had long debates about it :lol:
we went kasatkina 2-0.
had i been in your place i would definitely have taken osaka. too risky otherwise, and osaka winning is more likely than relying on 2-1 kasatkina. and right now things look like they are going well for you....

·
Registered
18,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #533
Just out of curiosity, Chris and Slokid, could you tell us your SR picks? We had long debates about it :lol:
yeah you guys cant go go Dasha 21 there, osaka is what y'all had to do

·
Registered
8,383 Posts
@Grigor. I have no words. :sobbing: What a talent! You deserve this so much. :inlove:

·
Registered
54,311 Posts
Wow! :eek: So unbelievably happy to win the Indian Wells Title! :bounce: Thanks so much @CharlDa! You were so amazing this whole Tournament! I had a few decent picks in the First Round and after that you totally took over with some amazingly smart picks and strategies! Incredible! :hearts: :worship:
Congrats on making the Final Chris84/Slokid!
Thanks so much @Randy for a great job of managing! :bowdown:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
35,763 Posts
we went kasatkina 2-0.
had i been in your place i would definitely have taken osaka. too risky otherwise, and osaka winning is more likely than relying on 2-1 kasatkina. and right now things look like they are going well for you....
Well we went back and forth on splitting Kasatkina 2-0 and 2-1 or going with Osaka. But then we agreed that we needed to force a diff and that some smart risks had done us great all two weeks.

Todd, spectacular week :worship: Especially after the sucky results we had so far this year. We literally told ourselves this week that we would try something new and analysed why we lost the past few weeks.

Sorry Chris and SloKid, your consistency in this game is so spectacular :eek:

Thanks for managing Randy :)

And now I have to deal with the same problem than when I left two years ago: uneven rankings :sobbing: Better do well in Miami now!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Wow! What a rollercoaster this tournament was... I have no words... Thank you @Dinesh! and congrats on a great week, wishing you good luck for the future. :)

Thanks @Randy for lovely management :yeah:

Also thanks to my team, you know who you are xx Honest Doves stay winning xoxo :hearts:

Reactions: a1canada

·
Registered
18,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #538
01:01 Grigor. (BUL) vs Dinesh (IND) SR 1:1

03:02: Drake1980/Charlda (CAN) vs Chris 84/SloKid SR 2:1

·
Milk and honey
3,583 Posts
Really sorry to bump this thread (6!) days late (never bump threads but this is an exception).

Been super busy the last few days but just wanted to congratulate my friend @Grigor. on an absolutely stunning victory!! :worship: An amazing run you had, and a very deserved winner. Glad that I lost to the eventual champion ;) Keep going dove, so proud :hug: :cheer:

521 - 540 of 540 Posts