Tennis Forum banner

361 - 380 of 407 Posts

·
Registered
8,542 Posts
Rui, forget it...we lost...it doens't matter, because if we won that match, we would lose the QF and just 30 points doesn't count to our ranks, it's worst than our 18th result.

·
it's just me against the music.
27,168 Posts
Rui, forget it...we lost...it doens't matter, because if we won that match, we would lose the QF and just 30 points doesn't count to our ranks, it's worst than our 18th result.
Exactly. I showed what you needed in case you guys were going to be put back in the draw and you would have lost, anyway.

Tennis2006, I did not do anything wrong. I had HenryMag/Ruisantos in the draw before I appealed for help and I was corrected. :)

And now, let's move on. There was a game differential in a Tier IV doubles 1R. I know, it's really important!!!!!!!

I have everyone's picks for Thursday besides Fergie. Where art thou, Fergie Ferg?

·
Premium Member
23,144 Posts
Exactly. I showed what you needed in case you guys were going to be put back in the draw and you would have lost, anyway.

Tennis2006, I did not do anything wrong. I had HenryMag/Ruisantos in the draw before I appealed for help and I was corrected. :)

And now, let's move on. There was a game differential in a Tier IV doubles 1R. I know, it's really important!!!!!!!

I have everyone's picks for Thursday besides Fergie. Where art thou, Fergie Ferg?
Sorry but for me it is important...and i don't care of my 18th result. I have lots of points to defend and if my results were good till now maybe they won't be the rest of the year and i'll need those 30 points has my 18th result.

·
Premium Member
66,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #370
Ok, so a very quick update.

Gavnich77 vs. Luis Santos

Zvonareva 2:0 [+1] Srebotnik 2:0 [+1]

No SR on Zvonareva from Luis, despite I sent a PM. If tied then :

Luis Santos: 1. M.Kirilenko TB1 (4)6-7 7-5 6-2

Gavnich77 : Kirilenko 2-1 6-4,3-6,7-5

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Gigi, this are mine:
1. M.Kirilenko 2-0 (64 76)
2. V.Zvonareva 2-0
3. L.Davenport 2-0 (63 64)
4. K.Srebotnik 2-0 (62 63)

now tell yours? :p

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
Gigi can i still predict te set ratuio?

·
it's just me against the music.
27,168 Posts
TT Doubles Draw:

Code:
[B][U]Key:[/U][/B]

[COLOR=Blue][b]Winners in blue[/b][/COLOR]
[b]CB = Countback[/b]
[B]TB = Tiebreak[/B]
Semifinals

Matches Counted: 0
Matches Remaining: 4

00:00 | [LL] Fergie/Kittyking vs. [4] matpaw88/sharas36
00:00 | Dizoo/Netin! vs. [2] James/MH0861

00:00 | Gigi. (GEO) vs. tennis2006 (NED)

·
Premium Member
66,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #376
I wouldnt allow cause its like a late pick. If someone else says you can, though, its ok with me. ;)

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
I PMed you with the ratio, I believe matches still haven't started...

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
I wouldnt allow cause its like a late pick. If someone else says you can, though, its ok with me. ;)
which SR he forgot?
did you put opponents SR here on wtaworld?
if you didn't do that last, he should be able to put SR in. ;)

361 - 380 of 407 Posts