Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Veelieve!!!
32,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.c The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Tennis star Lindsay Davenport has married an investment banker and former college player whose brother briefly coached the three-time Grand Slam singles champion.

Davenport, 26, and Jonathan Leach, 30, were married Friday on a beach in Hawaii, with friends and family present, agent Tony Godsick said. It is the first marriage for both.

Both Leach and his brother, Rick Leach, were All-American tennis players at the University of Southern California, where their father, Dick Leach, coached until last year.

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
Congrats to the newleyweds!!!!!
:)

·
Registered
720 Posts
Congrats Lindsay and hubby. So we now have 2 top 10 players that are married.

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
Oh, it`s done! I am so happy for you Lindsay! Congratulations!!! You deserve to be happy!

Any pictures? Who was there? Guest list?

·
Registered
612 Posts
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

yeahhhhhh, congratulations both, this is great news.....

Good luck...... go Lindsay .. you did your thing...

I love Lindsay she is such a great girl. I'm so happy for her...

·
Registered
44,018 Posts
Tennis star Lindsay Davenport is shown with her new husband, investment banker and former college tennis player Jonathan Leach, after their wedding on a beach in Hawaii, Friday, April 25, 2003. The couple was joined by friends and family for the ceremony.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
OMG Everyone knew it was coming up. Still just wasn't expecting it though.

Gongrats to Lindsay and Jonathan! :bounce: :bounce:

I'm dissapointed I won't be seeing you in Rome but I guess you've got a good excuse. Hope you'll be back by Madrid!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Amazing to think that while a formidable American team was preparing the Fed Cup, Monica, Jennifer, Chanda and Lisa still could well have attended the wedding, though I suppose the guest list will only have included Lisa and Monica (Chanda?)

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
pretty cool :)
good for her.

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
lovely picture. i wish them well. i hope Lindsay's happiness lasts and lasts.

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
tennisIlove09 said:
Tennis star Lindsay Davenport is shown with her new husband, investment banker and former college tennis player Jonathan Leach, after their wedding on a beach in Hawaii, Friday, April 25, 2003. The couple was joined by friends and family for the ceremony.
Such a wonderful picture! :hearts: Thabk you, tennisIlove09!

Lindsay looks so happy! :) Congratulations to both again!

Can`t wait for her first tournament! The French Open? :confused:

Jeu Mademoiselle Davenport, pardon, Madame Leach! :angel:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts