Tennis Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

Registered
I also have wide feet and I find the prince T22 suits me very well. However, shoes are a very personal thing. You really need to try them. I used to use the Prince quiktrac, which I liked. When the quiktrac 2 came out I didn't like it at all. I then found the Prince T10, which fit me well, and then the T22.

I tried the barricade and didn't like it.

In all honesty you can't tell until you try the shoes, unless you know that someone has a very similarly shaped foot to you.

Depending on how strict the club you play at is, you can use jogging shoes if you are a beginner but I would definitely prefer to play in tennis shoes once you start improving. Tennis shoes are designed to help you stop quickly and turn on a flat surface, whereas jogging shoes are designed to make forward movement comfortable and also to help you run on uneven surfaces. Plex Kodi Lucky Patcher

Some clubs insist you have proper non marking tennis shoes.
what brand of tennis shoes so?

Registered
what brand of tennis shoes so?
I'm not quite sure what your question is.

Are you asking me what brand of tennis shoes I suggest?

It depends on what the shape of your foot is. Personally, I have wide feet, so I like Prince shoes. I find that certain New Balance and Asics shoes also work well for me.

However, for people with narrower feet, Adidas and Nike are often better.

Registered
Hey,
i am the local tennis player i want a shoes to wear so i need shoes online so any recommendation website or store to buy a shoes.if the website have any discount code or voucher code it amazing for me.

Registered
Good Morning,

I plan to go to New Balance and Asics at some point this weekend to try out a few shoes and see what works best for me. I have flat feet so I really need a lot of arch support and the runners I've been using are not the best.

Registered
Hey, I am also looking for any good tennis shoes for my wide feet. I also read some good reviews about Air Zoom Vapor tennis shoes by Nike, Barricade Adidas, Fila energized tennis shoe. Kindly let me know if you guys have an experience of any of them.

Registered
I'm planning to buy new tennis shoes and I am wondering if you have any suggestions? My problem is that I have wide feet, so I am searching for shoes that are appropriate for wide feet.
Thank you in advance for your answers :)
ASICS Men鈥檚 Gel-Resolution 6 Tennis Shoe
Never forget that this pair is famous for its 100% synthetic material of imported quality with a rubber sole for grip and traction. Also, the upper of Flexion Fit construction is not only makes them wider but also breathable so you can practice all day long. With the AHAR outsole, these are designed to be very durable.

Read detailed review at: Tennis Shoes Guides

41 - 51 of 51 Posts