Tennis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the U.S., at this time, a potential blockbuster case is brewing over the charges of a woman claiming to have been raped by basketball player, Kobe Bryant.

So I wondered, are there statuory rape laws outside of the U.S.?
Anna Kournikova was having sex with 28+ year old men between the ages of 16-18 and no one seemed to car, including her parents.

Kim Clijsters was doing it with Hewitt when she was 17 and not a single protest was brought.

In real life the sex partners of those girls would have been jailed.
Is there a hidden double standard for famous women, in that they are not considered rape victims as other girls in the America?

· Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
The legal age of consent in most of the U.S is 18, unless one has a declaration from the courts giving one that right at no less than 16.

· Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Griff - I did not compare Koke's case with statuory rape incidents.

Also, even if a minor consents, the charge is still statuory rape. It is age and not consent which is important with this type of possible charge.

Martina1 - Are you a child?
A 28 year old man spent the night with a 16 year old Kournikova.Did they play Monopoly all night? :p
Also, Anna, said that she had sexual relations with men while under age 18.

· Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
calestia - You are an accessory before and after the fact.
Phone the cops now or you could be charged with obstruction of justice. :)

So many laws to keep people from doing the nasty, eh? :eek: LOL

· Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
cales - Now I can add to your charges:

1. Pimping
2. Pandering
3. Contributing to the delinquency of a minor

Next you will tell me that you have filmed their encounters and have a pay per view web site. :eek: :)

You are going down babe. :)

· Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
18 seems to be the general logical and legal age to be able to legally consent to the the horizontal mombo in most of the Westernized world. :

Lets hope that the coaches and other athletes can wait 1 or 2 years before going after these high end babes. :)

· Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
DH - Just because you want to f*ck a 13 year old girl, does not mean that most normal men have your same sick prediliction.

In the U.S. the majority of states chose 18 as the age of adulthood, idiot.

I do not live on tennis stats, as non players like yourself, but as far as tennis strategy, experience adn techniques, I am beyond your limited scope.

· Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
D "ass" H - Please post where I said all states.
And if you just can't stand what I post, then stay the hell out of my threads and play with your 12 year old girlfriend, or most likely, boyfriend instead of worrying what I post, fool. :eek: LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.