🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: Exiliado and Mike_T

·
Registered
6,877 Posts

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
34,367 Posts
Well put. If a player posts a couple of pictures in a bikini instantly they are a slut. If they don't....they are a prude. Social media must feel very stifling if you are a WTA tennis player. These girls really can't win. Whatever these girls do they get judged in some wild way that usually has little do with who they really are. As if it isn't already bad enough that players have to deal with getting judged by every win and loss they are involved in, on top of that they have to face being constantly judged on the clothes they wear (or don't), their looks and goodness knows what else. It must be incredibly challenging for modern WTA players to maintain a level, stable sense of self esteem. Of course these girls must get a lot of praise as well, but the overwhelming extreme mix of positive and negative feedback on must be hard to take for many of these players. A lot of the players on the tour are pretty young and when one is young, emotions are always a lot more extreme and it must be very hard for a young woman constantly being judged by how attractive they are and what clothes they are wearing. I think with the barrage of social media this generation of players gets it is a wonder they aren't all completely bipolar.

·
Registered
102 Posts
They can just don't post pics, if they don't want those pics to bring attention.

But who am i kidding, attention is what they want.

·
Registered
6,877 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Timea Babos looks stunning in that picture. Who would have thought??

3661 - 3680 of 3686 Posts