Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been watchin snooker a lot.. and some players remind me of some of the players on the Wta TOUR:

Jimmy White = Monica Seles

Both are highly popular around the film.. Both have been in films.. Monica was in the nanny and White was in some chinese film.

Michael Fu = Dementieva

Fu has beaten the world number 1 Ronnie O' Sullivan..Both are inconsistent but in top 20.

Ronnie O'Sullivan = Serena Williams

Both are world number one and when they're on they're unbeatable

·
Banned
47 Posts
WtaTour4Ever said:
wth is snooker?
It's a bit like pool, only with more balls. For some reason, the British have developed the impression it's a major sport, oblivious to the fact that no-one else gives a shit about it.

Then they say things like, we're really good at snooker, aren't we? Yeah, and the Japanese are really good at sumo wrestling.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
snooker is really good
ye.. but no American players... but there's one from Australia and Malta, Hong kong and Thailand!

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Actually there is a woman's pool circuit and it's actually pretty popular in the states according to the ratings.

I think Allison Fischer is the top-ranked world pool player.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
I always thought hingis and hendry were similiar-they accomplished alot when they were younger but lost it alittle bit as they got older. However hendry is still capable of beating anybody out there--as hingis (if she was still playing) was also capable of beating anyone when she played her best.

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
chiara_ridolfi said:
It's a bit like pool, only with more balls. For some reason, the British have developed the impression it's a major sport, oblivious to the fact that no-one else gives a shit about it.

Then they say things like, we're really good at snooker, aren't we? Yeah, and the Japanese are really good at sumo wrestling.
Snooker rocks! What ever happened to Stephen Hendry? HE used to be unbeatable.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
not a crap thread

Hendry is still pretty good... he won the last 4 frames in a row to get into q finals 13-10

1 - 12 of 12 Posts