Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chelsea is only 13 years old and already a multiple time Swiss Junior National Champion.

This January, she won the U14 title, defeating Paula Cembranos by 6-1, 6-1 :worship:
Easily the biggest tennis talent of her age group.

But Chelsea can also sing. Boy can she sing. She was part of the German version of the Voice Kids and even got to perform "I will always love you" with German Pop/Schlager queen Helene Fischer on her tour.

She also performed "Simply the best" at the Match for Africa three years ago, at the age of only 10. Then Roger hit a few balls with her and stated that he was impressed by her forehand and timing.

Please break through to the WTA, Chelsea :hearts: :cheer:

She already has so many big sponsors at her age, by the way :eek:

Chelsea Fontenel

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Very talented girl in both departments.

Eventually, there will probably come a time when she has to choose. I imagine it would be very hard to establish a pro tennis career with the distraction of producing albums and performing.

·
Registered
8,342 Posts
Well let's hope she doesn't end up like the infamous Monique Viele who claimed she was a tennis player, singer, actress, model, and who knows what else... :lol:

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
The choice is pretty simple it seems. You can always be a singer, even in your 30s, 40s etc. Tennis is something you generally do in your pre 30s. I'd advise her to focus on tennis and if that career path fails then she can always write songs about it.

·
Registered
52,923 Posts
Erakovic also recorded albums but I'm not 100% sure if she sings on them so it could be possible for her to conciliate her 2 passions

1 - 7 of 7 Posts