Tennis Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tennis....monica....what a great combination!!! i just miss monica sooo much.....just to tell u ppl...i have been collecting photo's, newspaper articles, magazine cut-outs of monica since 95 and its so nice to sometimes on a reallly free day to go through them.....monica was and is so coool.....i still remember the 95 us open...i think she played her 1 rd match with makeup on and she had different color (red-blue-white) nailpolish on her fingers......i still believe it was her title...stupid umpire....anyways then she looked great sitting and watching men's tennis during this yr's open......i just want her to win...the family circle cup, tokyo pan pacific and acura classis...these r missing from her amaaazing collection.....i think she is just as popular as anna k is....she had soo many endorsements and she made some big bucks and she was driven tooo....over came all the hurdles to become #1.....i wish someone did a special episode on her....i cnt wait to see her back next yr....i am sure she can still beat 95% of the tour and give the rest 5% a tough match and i just want her to play healthy and why retire sooon...look at andre...he is 33..and still winning...monica has the game and technique to still play another 2-3 yrs easy...i just want her to be back vvv hungry and determined.....come sooon monica :hearts:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts