Tennis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Snitch
15,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know, I got this game on Saturday and hated at first but my buddy came over and he can figure out how to play any game in like five minutes...I swear he can pick up any game and beat the shit out of anyone within a few minutes... :rolleyes: Once I got into it...I am in :hearts: with the damn game...OMG, the most amazing baseline rallies...Trying to qualify for the Master Series events and eventually the Masters in Shangai...The game play is amazing **Once you get the hang of it...** I LOVE IT... :hearts: :hearts:

·
Banned
86 Posts
Ugh... and I'm still stuck with my downloaded PC game.

It would be nice for there to be ONE PC Tennis game that doesn't suck (I heard Virtua Tennis for the DC was ported to PC... but I've never seen it... plus I have the game for DC, anyway).

I'll just keep playing Sega Sports Tennis 2K2 on my DC then. :p

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
I thought it was for PS2 as well or have they finally cancelled it?

·
Snitch
15,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Another thing that I love about it is that you can do so much more with the serve...the shot selections are all there...you can check your stats during the match...at one point last night by at 6-6 in the 4th set of Indian Wells, I had 83 winners and 28 UEs...I think the game is better than Sega's Tennis 2K2 for PS2 (except the graphics)...Game play is a few notches above...You have over 60+ players to choose from and you can recognize the real pros in the way these players play...One guy is a dead ringer for Andre and plays exactly like him...The players in the game also has strengths and weaknesses (some are baseliners...some are net rushers...some are power hitters...some serves really big...etc)...Great game...:D

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I didn't even know this game was coming out. Since I don't work in the summer, when I come back I find out all these little things that come out- not just video games, but in general. I'll check it out!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.