·
Registered
18,712 Posts
klina and nikki took a set :bolt: :bolt:
masha :eek: :hug:

·
Registered
17,222 Posts
Chakvetadze scares the competition away!

Brisbane, AUS:Russian Anna Chalvetadze was given a walkover in the first round of the international event in Brisbane this week. Chakvetadze was supposed to begin her 2009 season against the American veteran Venus Williams, but the Wimbledon goddess never shown up in Australia. Anna fresh for her R16 match against Serbian Jelena Jankovic, was determined to prove that she deserved that place even though she hadn't played a match. She started the match a bit slowly as it was her first match afterall. IN the end Chakky found her rythm and Jelena could do nothing against her today. An easy win of 6-4 6-0 gives a spot into the Quarter final of the first event of the year to Chakvetadze.

"I'm really happy with that win, I was a bit rusty at the beginning but I was really confident to beat Jelena today, because, I mean, Venus was scared of me, so I has to mean that I'm dangerous, right!? Anyway I'm really happy to be in QF tomorrow."

In the Quarter final, Chakvetadze will face the surprising Ana Ivanovic who beat Maria Sharapova the 2nd seen 6-0 6-0 today. Lets guess that Ivanovic will want a revenger over her fellow Serbian's slayer.​

·
Registered
20,890 Posts
Masha :hug: Klina and Nikki :smash:

Nadia :hug:

·
#claypova
18,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I'm so sorry I'm behind schedule but I will do everything tomorrow. Sydney thread will open tomorrow as well but it will start next week as I have exams. And I will do thing IMMEDIATELY when I come back

·
Registered
18,712 Posts
with 120 pts more than klina :yeah:

·
Registered
18,712 Posts
go for title now marion! :yeah:

·
Registered
17,222 Posts
:yawn: