Re: Tennis Chess #6| Results updated | Send Thursday picks

OMG!!
I made a mistake.

Sorry

·
Registered
50,589 Posts

So if everything is straightened out, I will go with Mattek, since it is my only chance to win.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts

·
30,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #164

Sorry guys from all this mess!!! I never though it would be like that. I will modify the results post.
Sorry bhebhe :hug:

·
30,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #165

bhebhe I think JujulCactus beat hellas 719 in Semis 1-1 (3-3) (7-6)

·
30,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #166

I also had 6 points :shrug::
Yes you had. First thing to do in a tie is back to previous round and see who has the biggest amount of correct picks.
As you are a seed you didn't play 1st Round.
So in that case the person who post pick earlier wins the match.
You posted secound round pick in post #97 and hellas719 posted in post #81.
So he/she wins. :D

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won single and doubles!!!! I'm great..:D :D :D

I'm kidding of course...:D :D

·
Registered
2,521 Posts

Yes you had. First thing to do in a tie is back to previous round and see who has the biggest amount of correct picks.
As you are a seed you didn't play 1st Round.
So in that case the person who post pick earlier wins the match.
You posted secound round pick in post #97 and hellas719 posted in post #81.
So he/she wins. :D
But I posted my 2nd part of 2nd round picks earlier. (post #100 to #115) :confused:

And according to the rules
If there is a draw in 1st round, the winner is that whos posted his last picks earlier (but if someone will edit his pick later is also counting like posting picks)
In next rounds in case of draw firstly we look back to previous rounds to emerge a winner:
I also played first round, but there was also a tie (4 to 4) there

Please, explain this to me, and sorry if I'm being a bit too "tiring" but I just want the rules to be straight just in case I'll play another tournaments :)

·
30,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #170

But I posted my 2nd part of 2nd round picks earlier. (post #100 to #115) :confused:

And according to the rules

I also played first round, but there was also a tie (4 to 4) there

Please, explain this to me, and sorry if I'm being a bit too "tiring" but I just want the rules to be straight just in case I'll play another tournaments :)

Ohhh... Yes you won the match. Sorry the last TennisChess tournament I run was doubles and there the rules are different. Because the first person who post is the winner. But here the last who posts is the loser. So sorry :wavey:.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts

Ohhh... Yes you won the match. Sorry the last TennisChess tournament I run was doubles and there the rules are different. Because the first person who post is the winner. But here the last who posts is the loser. So sorry :wavey:.
Ok, everybody makes mistakes ;)

·
Registered
4,217 Posts

bhebhe I think JujulCactus beat hellas 719 in Semis 1-1 (3-3) (7-6)
JujulCactus was late with his picks for 2nd round, so he didn't collect 7 points after all.

Quebec tournament was total mess, I have to do something with this game for new season, if there will be anyone eager to play :lol:

·
30,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #173 (Edited)

JujulCactus was late with his picks for 2nd round, so he didn't collect 7 points after all.

Quebec tournament was total mess, I have to do something with this game for new season, if there will be anyone eager to play :lol:
I think it too. And sorry guys. I can continuing help (if you every let me help again):p . I will be sure I have time all the week. :wavey:

And the fact that Quebec hasn't livescores is just getting things worst. People do´'t know when matches begin. :wavey:

161 - 173 of 173 Posts