Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone else get a "newsletter" in their email from the tennis channel saying that this weekend there would be a free preview of the channel? It said it would be showing all US FED Cup matches. And if so, did anyone actually get the tennis channel?

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have Directv and don't have it either, I really thought I would get it this weekend, but I guess not.

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
I heard it could be raining so maybe they are waiting for it to stop.. about to go to the FED CUP site to see if indeed it is raining.:)

·
Registered
34,670 Posts
Dawn Marie said:
I heard it could be raining so maybe they are waiting for it to stop.. about to go to the FED CUP site to see if indeed it is raining.:)
but dawn, if i did get the channel then it would be at least THERE. i mean, i dont even have the channel...whether its raining or not should not postpone the launch of the channel...im really pissed about this :mad:

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
OMG! they are playing and Vee leads Deja 6/1 1/0 and has a 92% rate on her second serve!!

Vee hire BJK pronto!:)

Hey David if you do happen to get it can u tape it for me. Check all channels too maybe they switched it or something??

·
Registered
34,670 Posts
Dawn Marie said:
OMG! they are playing and Vee leads Deja 6/1 1/0 and has a 92% rate on her second serve!!

Vee hire BJK pronto!:)

Hey David if you do happen to get it can u tape it for me. Check all channels too maybe they switched it or something??
i would be glad to dawn :) but im afraid i dont have it :sad:

GO USA!!!!

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
sorry but that was "serves in stat" now actual "winnings" on the second serve, but she did well at around 65% or whateva

1 - 8 of 8 Posts