So are most Williams Fans
So are most Belgian Fans

But come on

That final....I mean come on

Justine has more natural talent than Venus or Serena

She's such a crafty player

Venus could never hit that topspin lob 2 feet from the net
But who cares.

Kim Clijsters is the best pure defensive player the tour has ever seen.

Such a fun player to watch.

Serena could never play PURE defense like that.
But who cares.

Kim vs. Justine
Venus vs. Serena

Be honest.

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
This poll is pointless. You will never get an unbiased answer havent you figured that out by now? Basically you will get people voting for who they like. Why even bother with these types of polls?

·
Premium Member
8,215 Posts
why oh why couldn't they have a final like at the accura classics. now THAT was entertainment

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
Naldo said:
why oh why couldn't they have a final like at the accura classics. now THAT was entertainment
because kim is a headcase in grandslam big matches thats why.

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
Kim vs Justine. In these last two stinkers, I always felt that Kim was searching for answers and frustrated with herself. Venus just seems like she tries hard but has no answer in her game for Serena.

·
Registered
10,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think both are comparable

Venus tries hard when she wants to, but the point of this thread was more of an analytical one

Seriously

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH KIM CLIJSTERS!!!

WHY DOES SHE CHOKE SO MUCH!!!

SHES SUPPOSED TO BE NUMBER ONE IN THE WORLD!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?

·
Registered
22,715 Posts
I like seeing the Williams matches. This Henin-Clijsters would have been good if Kim had won that set at 15:40 :fiery:

·
Registered
16 Posts
In a Slam final you bring your A game. She brought her C game and could not raise it. To do it once is understandable but to do it twice is inexcusable (three times if you count the choke against Serena in the Australian open). She is the number one player in the world. Where is her grit ? Where is the champion's heart, the will to succeed that you should expect from a top player ?

·
Registered
22,715 Posts
She played beautifully against Cappy in Australia, 10-12 in the 3rd.

Too bad she didn't have Cappy as an opponent. I think that would have made a difference (and a better match).

·
Registered
8,762 Posts
The thing is, Justine has played awesome in those 2 finals, while Kim fails to show up. Until Kim brings her game to the finals, we'll see much better. In Williams finals they both spray unforced error left and right.

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
neither

id like to see it mixed up a bit. instead of the constant pairing, kim & justine to step it up when the sister return so we can have SOME type of surprise. please, thats all i ask.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.