Tennis Forum banner

201 - 220 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
18,176 Posts
I heard a cockroach or some kind of bug was named after her. I find it fitting.:eek:h:
I heard they were naming one of these after you...

... but then I realized it couldn't be true because no one has ever heard of you.

meh

·
Registered
28,778 Posts
I don't know why the person above me had to post the same thing as the poster before him.

But anyway, poor Greta has been reduced to a meme completely. :shrug:

·
Registered
38,799 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
This girl is really going places.

In Italy some want to hang her

While in Israel they use her face to shame and scare users of plastic stuff

While the above is pretty disgusting, the second is IMO quite funny and to the point.

·
Art & Futures
20,299 Posts
That mural is not good. It's too realistic to have meant to add additional, transformative meaning but the realism is not good -> she looks almost like she aged 50 years.

It's in SF a mural city that is super liberal so it doesn't really matter :p

·
Trainwreck
58,025 Posts
Whoever had that mural idea is an idiot. She is a kid with good intention and she will only become a joke for the climate-sceptics to deviate the discussion
I know there are pics of Greta smiling, rare as they are :eek:h:. I wish someone would work off one of those. 90% of depictions of Greta she looks sullen and creepy like those twin girls in The Shining. If you're really going to use her image to propagandize, why not make it a nice image? :shrug:

·
Registered
27,289 Posts
I just hope, for her own sake, she doesn’t end like as we call in Spain “juguete roto” (broken toy), refered to people that have too much success and exposure as kids and then have a bad adulthood, full of problems, mainly caused by it, by not having a normal development/transition into adulthood.

She is not an adult, and this is simply too much and is getting lot of hate or idolizing. It’s worrying.

Her parents have no shame tbh.

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
In Germany, she is an icon, a saint.

But then again, we just love to give up on ourselves. Maybe it doesnt mean much.

The German leaders of FfF and ER wanna abolish democracy. *lol*

It's not old white men which is the problem. It's privileged young bored white women.

201 - 220 of 232 Posts