Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sick of him now,

First his voice tone is so damn annoying.

Second, she never shuts up

Third, he is now saying: the number one player in the world doesn't hold a major.

Whatever Ted, get a fucking clue, Serena is not the # 1.

This guy is soooo annoying

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
:haha:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
And he alsos said "Well Russia should be proud of their champion, but so should America for making this story possible!" :rolleyes: She's not American! Get over it!

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Both Mary and Ted are stupid. I hate NBC commentators. Seems like they are so uneducated in tennis. Earlier today Mary said Momo couldnt close out Serena to reach her first Grandslam final. :tape:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Fingon said:
I
Third, he is now saying: the number one player in the world doesn't hold a major.

Whatever Ted, get a fucking clue, Serena is not the # 1.

This guy is soooo annoying
A major? A slam? Serena has that - what other player is he talking about?

·
Registered
297 Posts
it was very obvious what he meant. And most people still regard Serena as the best player in the world. Whether it is fair or not is an entirely different matter, but most people still do consider both Williams Sisters to be the two best players in the world.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Oh, he's an idiot for sure. The Belgian commentators make mistakes too. They kept on saying "the young Japanese" to Asagoe at RG, when actually Asagoe is 27 years old by then, now 28 (that's 5 years older than her opponent, Serena). She's "an ancient Japenese" in tennis terms :rolleyes:

·
Registered
287 Posts
wtafan_7 said:
But they aren't the best right now! Especially Venus!
With respect to Venus, I am really glad that she is studying for her degree in Interior Designs. I think she's also studying finance. It's nice to see a tennis player who studies...y'know? :worship:

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
wtafan_7 said:
But they aren't the best right now! Especially Venus!
Yes they are. They know the sisters are heads and shoulders above the rest. It only a matter of time for everything to fall back into play.

I'm glad they recognize.

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
VW#1 said:
it was very obvious what he meant. And most people still regard Serena as the best player in the world. Whether it is fair or not is an entirely different matter, but most people still do consider both Williams Sisters to be the two best players in the world.
first of all, Ted has always been an asshole with Justine, screw that, he's always been an asshole.

Second, don't you think it sounds rather ridiculous when Serena has just lost a Grand Slam final?

I do consider Serena a great player, but she is NOT # 1, she missed two Grand Slam, well, Justine missed one and the FO was nearly a miss as well, since she shouldn't have played it at all, but now Justine is holding two GSs and Serena zero, not putting Serena down, she is a fantastic player but to say she is the # 1 now is plain stupid.

And no, not most people consider Serena # 1, some fanatical americans maybe but that's not all people.

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
and he is so annoying how he emphasizes part of each fucking sentence, sounds like he is lecturing you. And he looks like an idiot as well, what the fuck is he doing there?

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ballbuster said:
Yes they are. They know the sisters are heads and shoulders above the rest. It only a matter of time for everything to fall back into play.

I'm glad they recognize.
you have to tell Sharapova that, because she didn't bowdown on Serena or did she?

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Ted Robinson is less annoying than Carillo - that lady, if you can call her one, needs to be put out to pasture in a hurry. I'm amazed by how little she actually knows about tennis.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts