Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Wow this is shocking to say the least. Can’t believe Kerber is gonna hire Bajin. Didn’t she see how unprofessional he is with Kiki and Osaka??

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Re: Team Kerber Rule Out Sascha Bajin Partnership

Wow this is shocking to say the least. Can’t believe Kerber is gonna hire Bajin. Didn’t she see how unprofessional he is with Kiki and Osaka??
:confused:

·
Registered
16,473 Posts

THey all say that TBH. Kiki was also denying everything until they officially announced the partnership :lol:

·
Registered
15,886 Posts

Girl wasn't reading

·
Registered
687 Posts

Obviously not a surprise because why would such a super coach (not my words) go to a worn out pusher who is over the hill? There really isn't much to work with like he found in stints with fellow pusher Wozniacki and also Kiki who has nice all round game but is mentally as week as they come?

·
Registered
7,557 Posts

Obviously not a surprise because why would such a super coach (not my words) go to a worn out pusher who is over the hill? There really isn't much to work with like he found in stints with fellow pusher Wozniacki and also Kiki who has nice all round game but is mentally as week as they come?
Which day? :rolls:

·
Registered
10,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Actually, the tweet just says, that they are not in contact. There'snothing stated about ruling this out.
It rules out all the previous rumours of a connection between them and strongly suggests there is no willingness to make something happen. A reliable source like Moritz wouldn't tweet something like this out a week before Kerber will announce her new coach, think.

·
Registered
12,297 Posts

The tweet literally says Kerber and Bajin aren't in contact and that Angie will only make a decision about her new coach in November.

It does rule out rumours that Bajin left Kiki for Angie though, but I don't think it completely rules out a partnership altogether too since from the tweet it seems like Angie hasn't completely decided on who she wants yet. With Bajin being free she may turn to look for him instead of who she had in mind previously.

We'll know by November I guess.

·
Registered
10,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm 99% sure Kerber will not team up with Bajin but I've edited the title to appease the naysayers.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Can you show me where it states that she IS going to hire him. I can't see it :shrug:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts