Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
37,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyway guys, TDC is gone now, at least with Wert. running it, so I was thinking we could run it together :D
Here could be some rules:
Only your 16 best tournaments count, meaning that you don't necessarily have to play every week :)
The schedule could be the same as the WTA tour, or ITf Juniors tour whichever we chose.
You can play a maximum of 40 events per year (there will be 48)
Everyone will have to run one tournament a year, which they will not be playing.
As there are more tournaments than likely participants, some people will have th option of running 2 tournaments, where they will receive bonus points.
You will not play the week you run the tournament :)
Any other suggestions are welcome :)

·
Registered
37,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But this game is good :shrug:
I guess I could create a name :lol:
Anyway, this is the sign up thread also :)
So, any other ideas???

·
Premium Member
66,175 Posts
No, you shall not be stealing this game :rolleyes: Wert might be back for all we know, get creative and come up with a game of your own.

·
Banned
17,701 Posts
Anyway guys, TDC is gone now, at least with Wert. running it, so I was thinking we could run it together :D
Here could be some rules:
Only your 16 best tournaments count, meaning that you don't necessarily have to play every week :)
The schedule could be the same as the WTA tour, or ITf Juniors tour whichever we chose.
You can play a maximum of 40 events per year (there will be 48)
Everyone will have to run one tournament a year, which they will not be playing.
As there are more tournaments than likely participants, some people will have th option of running 2 tournaments, where they will receive bonus points.
You will not play the week you run the tournament :)
Any other suggestions are welcome :)
Most likely

:weirdo:

·
Banned
17,701 Posts
I doubt we will have juniors anymore :p WTA was more interesting IMO. :shrug:

Well, you can sign up! This will be 2-players tour. You will have two players and send different points for each of them :yeah: ( Both players must be ranked inside TOP 200 ) ;)

Didnt expect this at all, lets see how many people still actually care :tape: Lets give it a try. ;)

·
Registered
37,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK people we are attempting to ressurect this game :)

Pick one player with any rank but they have to be a currant player and there must be enough photos of them.

I am not sure whether to do the Wert. style scoring or Playasport, but we will discuss this later :)

Anyway people, just get ready :D

Player nominations can start coming :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts