Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, here's your chance to make sweeping generalizations about other people which aren't really worth anything, but are great for making jabs at groups of people you don't like! :p

Let's investigate the various species of fans that inhabit Wtaworld:

Willius Serenus

Fannus Kimmeus

Handeus Justinator

Pattricio Menthae

Headcasus Dokicus

new species are being discovered every day!

so would any of my fellow scientists like to share their research on any of the aforementioned or other species in Wtaworld, namely their habitat, eating habits, mating call, communication of choice, courtship rituals, power structure and any other aspect of the species...

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
what a great idea. we definitely need more bitch-fights on this board, and now we have specific forum in which we can all come together and judge each other.

nb. starting a thread with a word like taxonomy scares people away. try something "lets classify who are/aren't the bitch groups on this board".

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
looks like we're in direct competition for number of posts and rep points. i trail you by 4 on post, what you rrep count caelestia?

·
Registered
7,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol, I didn't want to start another bitchfight forum! :angel:...ok who am I kidding :devil:

btw, it's only a competition if you want it to be switz :p

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
caelestia said:
lol, I didn't want to start another bitchfight forum! :angel:...ok who am I kidding :devil:

btw, it's only a competition if you want it to be switz :p
not really mate. i don't even know how you work out what your rep points are. i just know i have a lot of green dots like you do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts