Tennis Forum banner

821 - 839 of 839 Posts

·
Stanning for Andi
20,731 Posts
Tax. :sobbing: Onto doubles now but considering Tax and Timea won a grand total of three games in their singles matches combined, I'm not too optimistic!

·
Registered
502 Posts
I don't know whether this was caused by the blurry livestream.. but she looked so young and vibrant.. and happy. Like she didn't even care to lose 6-0 6-0. Hope to see her in Doubles now.

·
Banned
11,239 Posts
Tax :hug:
Good luck with Timerda :D

·
Registered
502 Posts
tomorrow/tonight she plays doubles with Timea. Third match after 11AM Austr/1AM Italian time (?). THAT is something I WILL get out of my bed for. Or at least sit up straight with stupid laptop :lol:

·
Registered
502 Posts
Is she really gone ? They said so in the General-topic :sad:
I hope I can see her on Supertennis or so.. Shit, another reason to move to Italy.

·
Banned
11,239 Posts
Maybe she will do something on Supertennis... replacing Santangelo please :cheer:

·
Registered
502 Posts
Dear God, PLEASE ! I want to see that happy face again. Like the one in the videos that I posted some time ago :lol: And she was a great runner too. Those legs :hearts:

·
Banned
11,239 Posts
:lol:

·
Stanning for Andi
20,731 Posts
Who was the other woman in Fran's box yesterday? Tax's girlfriend?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Sorry i was too busy checking out Tax, so i didn't pay attention to the other one. Did have a broad eye-span at the time ;) Long brownish curly hair ?

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Sorry i was too busy checking out Tax, so i didn't pay attention to the other one.
Yep, Tax is lookin' mighty fine!!! :devil:

·
Registered
502 Posts
I don't think she's past yet. Isn't she coaching and doing stuff ? She's popular, getting 50 new friends on Facebook every day.
And she's still supahot. I think that counts too as a reason to keep the topic here for a while :p

·
Registered
54,052 Posts

821 - 839 of 839 Posts