Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
11,079 Posts
The fact that GARBIN beat Dokic shows how bad Jelena is playing right now.

No offense to Tathiana, but she has nothing to beat Jelena.

Congrats Tathiana though. :)

· Registered
24,565 Posts
Anyone else get the idea that this is a passive form of rebellion? She's BETTER than this! #4 inthe world? No. But certainly a top fifteen player. Her groundies are solid, she can hit with pace, she moves okay, she's in condition.

You HAE to conclude the problem is that her head isn't on straight.

· Registered
17,738 Posts
Jelena :rolleyes:

And after you had climbed in the rankings as well.

· Banned
9,138 Posts
dava_russianrule said:

should I laugh at her NOW or Later :D :devil: LOL!

And yeah, don't get me started on Stevenson- her on court antics, mother and delusions of Grandeur :rolleyes: Reference to your pm ;)

· Registered
17,738 Posts
bajangurl said:
should I laugh at her NOW or Later :D :devil: LOL!

And yeah, don't get me started on Stevenson- her on court antics, mother and delusions of Grandeur :rolleyes: Reference to your pm ;)
If you want more juicy details on the BMH fiasco Ill post them.

· Enemy of Art
13,367 Posts
dava_russianrule said:

Her ranking rose, but she didn't climb, others fell beneath her. She made the second round at USO, same as last year; that doesn't denote any improvement.

Anyway, don't jump down her throat for this. This could have been an old-fashioned Tier III first-round tank.

· Registered
145 Posts
Typical comments from Dokic, after her loss (BBC Sports):

"I had big leads and I let them go. I beat myself more than she beat me. It's just up and down, on and off in the match. That's the problem."

If she knows that, why the hell doesn't she take some time off and work on whatever physical/mental problems she has?

· Premium Member
19,994 Posts
Volcana said:
You HAE to conclude the problem is that her head isn't on straight.
You think? ;)

I'm not going to slag the girl off...it's no fun being in a slump. Hell, look at my faves :rolleyes:

She certainly is better than this, but maybe she just doesn't want it right now.

· Registered
86 Posts
JElena needs to go back to her father. She needs him. He knows her and her game. She was too young to just give up her family. Her parents were not perfect, whose parents are, but they loved her and raised to be a champ.
She should never have listened to anyone but her parents.

· Registered
18,664 Posts
Come on Tax!!! Get back in the top 30 where you belong!:bounce:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.