Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.A.T.u will marry if they win this year's Eurovision Song Contest, dotmusic has learnt.

The publicity hungry lesbian duo told German newspaper Bild that they'd tie the knot if they were victorious at the event later this month.

"If we win Eurovision we even want to get married - preferably in Germany." Lena told the paper.

But she continued: "We were never faithful to each other. We also had lots of sex with boys but we don't have time for sex any more."

Lena and Julia - who this week cancelled their UK dates allegedly due to poor ticket sales - are set to represent Russia at this year's Eurovision on May 24.

·
Registered
925 Posts
:rolleyes: How tired have they got already? The lesbian thing is such a pathetic gimmick pandering to dirty old men. I wonder how successful two gay guys kissing each other in the video and singing about their love would be?! They would definitely not be accepted as much.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
The lesbian thing has gotten ou tof hand. If they are lesbian ok fine cool and all but they are now overusing it for their publicity.

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
You know what?

I don't give a damn about these girls..
Why? The reason..

They don't sing NOTHING! Jennifer Lopez is a Mariah Carey near these two ..
They're not talented.. 'All the things she said' it's an example.
This thing of lesbianism is the most ridiculous thing, a duo could create.. Do you really think they're lesbians?
Please.. Wait some years, and TATU will be nowhere near this success they're having now..
And suddenly one of the will be appears pregnant.. :rolleyes:

I don't like them.. I think they're dirty.. I have nothing against lesbianism, but T.A.T.U.. GR.. I hate them two!!! They don't decieve anyone.. Well they don't decieve me at least..

Reactions: V.Melb

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
They are finished.

It's becoming a joke now, they failed to sell any tickets in this country basically because their "shock and awe" attempts to try and get young kids to pose in a photo shoot of theirs wasn't even slightly moralistic, it's just one big huge publicity stunt about to go very wrong. You won't hear about them in a years time. It's a shame cos I like their two singles (yes even their current one, attack me at will if u must!)

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
wtf.. they had sex with boys as well? what stupid girls.... but their songs are cool....

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
I like their songs - even think they are cute, but if they wanna marry why do they have to win eurovision first? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
:eek:

·
Registered
13,210 Posts
They have said it so people 'vote' for Russia at the Eurovision. It's a bribe, so people that want to see them 'married' will vote.

Will some countries not stop at anything to win a song contest? :confused:

·
Registered
278 Posts
I don't think they are a couple.
They just have to act like lesbians.
It's all publicity. In fact I read somewhere that they can't stand each other.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
inkyfan said:
I like their songs - even think they are cute, but if they wanna marry why do they have to win eurovision first? :rolleyes:
Yes,I like their songs as well but right now I don't know what they are doing.I do have the ame thought.

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
bis2806 said:
so that they can have some added confidence towards their compatibility maybe?
wtf? Yes, so winning a song competition makes them instantly more compatible HOW??? :rolleyes:

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,728 Posts
They are so last month.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts