Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so i finally summoned up the courage to get either a tattoo or a piercing. i'll eventually get both, but for now just, and i think i'll go with the non-permant piercing then wait to see if i do really want a tattoo or if it's a phase.

anyway, i was interested to hear what piercing/tatto's posters have got and if they ahve any tips, advice or regrets

i'm gonna get my lip or tongue done. the only thing about eh lip is i want a stud, and coz im skinny, i think it might look a bit stupid having this big thing sticking out under my lip, though i guess i could get a smaller stud to put in after it's healed.

as for teh tattoo, i am going for a horizontal thing at the base of my spine. got a design in my head, but would like to hear what others have got (whether in that region or not!) to maybe get some inspiration

·
Premium Member
14,046 Posts
:wavey: hi paul.
the only thing i will say about a tattoo is, make sure you know exactly 100% what you want. have the design drawn on paper before you go into the studio and make sure they understand that's exactly what you want done. oh and go somewhere with a good reputation. :)
i got a tattoo done on the base of my spine 3 years ago, it's meant to be one of the most painful places to get done but i didn't find it too bad. have heard horror stories from other people though! :lol: it should only take about a week to heal, as long as you don't pick the scab ;) and i don't regret it at all, i love it :hearts:
as for piercings, the only piercing i had was my left nipple :eek: i got it done on holiday, but you'll know what it's like paul, Scotland can be a cold place at times and it really hurt when it was cold :lol: so i don't wear it anymore.

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
I have 2 tattoos and I piercing... Im happy with them both, they're on my back so sometimes I forget I have them actually..... :haha:

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
Mase said:
I have 2 tattoos and I piercing... Im happy with them both, they're on my back so sometimes I forget I have them actually..... :haha:
you do have tatoos? :hearts: You're so going to show me on weekend :p

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Avid Merrion said:
:haha: i do that too Mase! i catch it in the mirror and i'm like "what the hell is that? oh it's my tattoo..." :eek: :lol:
Exactly! :haha::haha:

·
Registered
14,737 Posts
I have my left ear done 3x's, right ear done 2x's. I have my navel pierced, and it didn't hurt at all althou sometimes it gets hung up on your clothes when you're undressing and OUCH. I have a few tattoos, the biggest one is the big ass butterfly on the small of my back and the name of my girlfriend right below it. :) It sorta hurt and together it took an hour and a half and after the first 15 minutes it went numb in that area and I didn't feel a thing.

My girlfriend has a butterfly tattoo on the small of her back as well, with my name below it. And she's got her navel pierced, and she had her right left nipple pierced when we first started dating but since then she's removed it.

If you wanna know any questions just ask me. When you get a tattoo probably best to keep clear cling wrap and tape around it at night so you don't disturb any of the scabs, they will itch and if you scratch them it causes it to bleed and can bleed out the color and destort the image. Just slap at it when it starts to itch. Also get some vitamin E creme to keep on it and some bactericin ointment (antibiotic that goes on cuts over the counter) for the first week or 2. Hope this helps. Also best to wash out the tats with dial liquid antibac soap. And if you get a piercing somewhere different saline is good to wash it with along with antibac soap. :wavey:

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
i have my right ear 3x, my left ear 2x, my nose and my belly button. i want a tattoo on the base of my spine but im afraid :lol: my um, special friend wants me to get my tongue done so it can pleasure them :tape:

·
agradecería con alegría que me comierais la ñocla.
17,776 Posts
I've got my left ear 3x. Two of them with earing gun (or whatever that's called like :p) and the other is a piercing (the one with earing gun was the most painful for me, because it took ages to heal).

Then I have two other piercings. One in my tongue and the other under my lip. The one under my lip is the one I like the most, it looks good on me :cool:. Just joking, but I really love it. The one in my tongue... well, it was the first piercing I got, but it's the most useless for me. I didn't even feel any pain with any of them tho.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Mase said:
I have 2 tattoos and 1 piercing as well. Whacha got? :kiss:

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
R&J said:
I have 2 tattoos and 1 piercing as well. Whacha got? :kiss:
Ive got a sun on the small of my back, and the chinese symbol for courage.. I got that one when I came out, so atleast it means something ;)
And the piercing is my left ear, just a silver hoop! :kiss::kiss:

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Mase said:
Ive got a sun on the small of my back, and the chinese symbol for courage.. I got that one when I came out, so atleast it means something ;)
And the piercing is my left ear, just a silver hoop! :kiss::kiss:
When are you showing me your tattoes, babe? :angel:

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
Andy_ said:
When are you showing me your tattoes, babe? :angel:
*nods*

I have three piercings on the left.

I'm thinking to get another one on eyebrow. Coming soon I guess.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
i have one tatoo and yes i also forget ive got it :haha:
for me it hurt so much that i wouldnt get another one :haha:

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
2 tats, 'Seles' on my left ankle and Indian (Native American) marking on my upper right arm for 'inner strength'. I'm totally fiening on getting a 3rd... but just can't decide where exactly it should go. Hip... back... wrist... Decisions decision.
My ears are both pierced too, but I hardly ever wear them.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Athenaeum said:
2 tats, 'Seles' on my left ankle and Indian (Native American) marking on my upper right arm for 'inner strength'. I'm totally fiening on getting a 3rd... but just can't decide where exactly it should go. Hip... back... wrist... Decisions decision.
My ears are both pierced too, but I hardly ever wear them.
left ankle huh? right by the FEET!:p

1 - 20 of 32 Posts