Tennis Forum banner

61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,371 Posts
Lockerer Zweisatzsieg im Doppel heute :)

·
Registered
10,705 Posts
Melbourne

C. Bellis
T. Maria

K. Flipkens
K. Muchova (20)

Das hätte viel schlimmer kommen können.

·
Admin
65,963 Posts
Could have been tougher but Tadde´s start into the season 2020 was far from convincing and Bellis had some decent results at least.
H2h is 2-1 for Bellis also, so she surely knows already how to deal with Tadde´s gamestyle, I hope that I am wrong but I don't think that Tadde will win that one, good luck anyway!!

·
Registered
84,366 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,371 Posts
Keine Chance für Tadde gegen Bellis

·
Admin
65,963 Posts
06 26 to Bellis
36 06 to Vondrousova
67 06 to Sasnovich
16 26 to Friedsam

1 win against Na-Lae Han at least but surely not a good start for Tadde, it´s obviously tough for her on this level but those scorelines are not good as well but I am sure that there will be some good runs here and there for her this year also, at least on ITF level....

·
Admin
65,963 Posts
> WTA125 NEWPORT BEACH

QF: [4] TATJANA MARIA (WTA 87) vs. NADIA PODOROSKA (ARG/WTA 258)
3rd round: [4] TATJANA MARIA (WTA 87) def. [13] SHELBY ROGERS (USA/WTA 155) 7-5 6-4
2nd round: [4] TATJANA MARIA (WTA 87) def. AMANDINE HESSE (FRA/WTA 251) 6-2 6-3
1st round: [4] TATJANA MARIA (WTA 87) vs. BYE

Good run already this week with a good win over Rogers today! :)

·
Premium Member
62,371 Posts
Good luck for the QF :)

·
Admin
65,963 Posts
lost 62 16 16 to Podorska
Podorska won 13 matches in a row (won two 25k titles before), so surely was not an easy task for Tadde here but 16 16 then in sets 2 and 3 is surely disappointing, however still some wins here at least...

·
Registered
84,366 Posts

?‍♀ ?‍♀ ?‍♀

·
Registered
53,468 Posts

·
Registered
53,468 Posts
Acapulco

R1 Tatjana vs Bouzkova

·
Registered
10,705 Posts
Gegen Potapova (WTA97) hat sie leider 3+3 verloren.

·
Registered
53,856 Posts
Something really serious must have happened to Maria, who has withdrawn from IW, Guadalajara and Miami and has removed herself from all preliminary lists for the forthcoming months. Either that or another pregnancy.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
^ That really sounds serious :eek: I hope she is pregnant again, that would be a wonderful reason not to play further tournaments. Otherwise it’s worrying ?

·
Registered
84,366 Posts
Tadde..really really hope that itis for the good news of another baby....

·
Registered
11,373 Posts
Intrigued to know - baby number 2 could mark the end of her career, considering her age and her level of service on tour already. In some ways it would be nice to see her leave whilst she’s ranked inside the top 100.

I’m making complete assumptions of course.

·
Admin
65,963 Posts
was pretty sure that 2020 would be her last season anyway, so baby no2 is likely, if not, then I hope that she is able to play again soon and that she will have some good results before she ends her career.
I guess that she will announce it soon anyway, if she really is pregnant again....

·
Registered
53,468 Posts
Monterrey

61 - 80 of 94 Posts