Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tatiana's behaivor was just so immature. She really should have toughed out the last couple of games and allowed Maria to celebrate the win!!!

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
:lol: ....

Reactions: sunset

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Ahhh shaddup! :p

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
yeah a sprained ankle is nowhere near as painful as a stomach ache, and the semis at miami is way more important than a slam final. i can't believe nobody called her out on this before.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
TennisFan1984 said:
Tatiana's behaivor was just so immature. She really should have toughed out the last couple of games and allowed Maria to celebrate the win!!!

After all she only 17. OOps! Sorry! 18. She should be able to celebrate

Tati was very inconsiderate to get hurt and ruin her moment of Glory

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
haha you gotta be kidding me! delete the thread man! (i love you most of the time)

Reactions: Reuchlin and sunset

·
Golden State Of Mind
5,649 Posts
Rolled ankle vs. gas

Winning in sight vs no chance

aggressive play and fight for oneself/fans vs all about me attitude

You can't compare Tatiana against what Justine cooked up. It's really disrespectful to Tatiana especially since it was Maria with the calculated move of a bathroom break, then changing her top. Tatiana stayed through it all like a fighter should.

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
Tratree said:
I know you're just trying to be funny or whatever, but it's not even comparable.
Ditto. It's not even funny. That roll was nasty. I'm still hoping it doesn't affect her career :(

·
Administrator
12,191 Posts
StarDuvallGrant said:
Rolled ankle vs. gas

Winning in sight vs no chance

aggressive play and fight for oneself/fans vs all about me attitude

You can't compare Tatiana against what Justine cooked up. It's really disrespectful to Tatiana especially since it was Maria with the calculated move of a bathroom break, then changing her top. Tatiana stayed through it all like a fighter should.
Not to offend but...
Down a set and behind 0-2 in second=no chance?
There must be a lot of miracle nowadays then.
And I think the one who was winning in sight is Sharapova:confused: Of course Golovin still had a great chance to comeback but who knows...

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
actually I thought it was kinda funny no disrespect to TATI

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
pancake said:
Not to offend but...
Down a set and behind 0-2 in second=no chance?
There must be a lot of miracle nowadays then.
And I think the one who was winning in sight is Sharapova:confused: Of course Golovin still had a great chance to comeback but who knows...
:lol: yes let's just forget that Justine lost that first set 6-1 so she won 1 of 9 games played and was down 0-30 in the one she retired in. Sure she could have come back but Golovin was far more into the match than Justine ever was and Golovin was far more into the match

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.