1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Go Tatiana :bounce: :worship: :D

1st round opponent Barbora Strycova (Q)
possible 2nd round opponent Laura Granville / Alina Jidkova
possible 3rd round opponent Els Callens :D (or Serena Williams)

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Usually I'm used to her being the qualifer lol! Good luck Tatiana!!

·
Registered
9,173 Posts
LOL I hope you won't jinx her Korben... You're our last chance ;)

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
LOL Central!! Maybe it's a curse we Tatiana fans have to endure..;)

·
Registered
9,173 Posts
Hey, as the avatar request os obviously going to be refused... we could creat her own thread in the Rest of The World forum... you know, to do something different :)
I know she has one in he Russian Forum, but as it's shared with other players :rolleyes:
What do you think? It's not too much, but it's something :wavey:

·
Premium Member
181,834 Posts
I hope to see her match(es) at Wimby ;)

go Tatiana !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,173 Posts
Pffff :eek: so jealous :(

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Central said:
Hey, as the avatar request os obviously going to be refused... we could creat her own thread in the Rest of The World forum... you know, to do something different :)
I know she has one in he Russian Forum, but as it's shared with other players :rolleyes:
What do you think? It's not too much, but it's something :wavey:
That would be a great idea! But other then u, me, Korben, and I think Hurley I don't know many other Tatiana P. fans. :(

·
Premium Member
181,834 Posts
damn forgot she plays in top half :mad:

too many Russians (ones that really count for me) in top half = low chance for me to see her, i hope its the court next door

go "Tati" :)

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Oh yea and Kimmie's_Boy ;)

Playing a qualifier is actually pretty tough IMO because they already have match toughness under their belt and the grass surface already known under their toes but GO TATIANA! I actually think her play is good on grass. Didn't she reach the final here in the juniors? :)

·
Premium Member
181,834 Posts
Tatiana if she can get her serve going will look pretty good :)

last match at DFS she served about 30% :eek:

they might have had 3 matches but their last match was 4 or maybe 5 days since they last played (not like normal events)

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
I'd like to see Tatiana do well here too, but I really like Barbora too, so this first round match-up is a can't win/can't lose situation for me. I will be happy and sad no matter who wins it.

·
Banned
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have no idea who the guy on Wimbledon radio is but he said that he saw Tatiana practising today and said that he was amazed of what he saw. He then watched the practise session to end and got a chance to ask her name.

He said that she should "easily" beat Strycova and Granville (not to Tatiana, I think) . And he isn´t surprised if she takes set or even match :eek: vs. Serena. Wow ! She must have been hitting extremely well :bounce: :D

We knew that, soon whole world knows :D

You go girl :bounce:

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Wow really Korben!!? Let's hope she brings that play in practice to her match tomorrow! Playing a qualifier is always tough IMO GOOD LUCK TATIANA!! :)

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
Well, she beat Granville at Birmingham, right? I think she will do so again, but first she has to get by Strycova, which could be tough.

It seems like Tatiana is impressing a lot of people these days! :D

·
Registered
9,173 Posts
That people from Wimbledon Radio are great people (last year, when asked to choose between Daniela and AnnaK, they chose Dani ;))

I hope she plays, at least, at the same level she played last year, same day, v.Patty :)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts