Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow Tatiana has won 3 straight set matches in the Qualifying to get into the main draw!! I hope she gets a good place this has been a great year so far! GO TATIANA! :)

·
Banned
7,262 Posts
YES ! Go Tatiana :bounce:

Hopefully she gets Taylor in the 1st round

But will probably get Cohen-Aloro :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,173 Posts
I can't believe she has her own cheering thread :worship:

Go Tatiana :bounce:

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
lolll Mariano... what a bad fan :rolleyes: ...
Go tatiana!! :D

·
Registered
9,173 Posts
I've gotten a new fan for her ;)

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
:p

·
Registered
9,173 Posts
I don't understand what you're saying, Veronika :confused:
;)

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Go Tatiana!

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
Look at how much Tatiana has bulked up!!

She needed some more muscle to make a dent in the game, and now she's playing great! :D

Hoping for a nice draw and some wins! :hearts:

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
she is very powerful at wimbledon last year in her match against schnyder she hit a serve at 114mph which is right up there with the top players. i've only seen her play once and that was a doubles match but she had very powerful groundies as well. there wasn't much volleying in that match. i hope that she can work on her volleys because she has that big serve and being able to volley will really help her out in the future especially at wimbledon.

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Come on Tatiana!!

Sigue así :D :D

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gowza said:
she is very powerful at wimbledon last year in her match against schnyder she hit a serve at 114mph which is right up there with the top players. i've only seen her play once and that was a doubles match but she had very powerful groundies as well. there wasn't much volleying in that match. i hope that she can work on her volleys because she has that big serve and being able to volley will really help her out in the future especially at wimbledon.
Yes that's when I first noticed Tatiana as well! She had that match in her hands against Patty and lost it! :( She still gave a pretty good fight though in the 3rd. :) But yes I really love her service motion it's so crisp and fluid. She has a very flat and powerful forehand and I think her only weaknesses at that time was her backhand and movement. Hopefully she improved that over the break because look how well she has played this year!

BTW thanks for the pic! She looks awesome! :hearts:

·
Registered
9,173 Posts
She played an unbelievable first set (that's why I'm here). I think all the people that were on that court no.2 fell in love with her game :D

·
Banned
7,262 Posts
Someone called Martinez is her 1st round opponent :(

Might have been easier but on positive side she has nothing to lose.

Looking "bit" ahead she´ll play Gagliardi/Poutchek in the 2nd round and then Dokic,Davenport and Clijsters in that order. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,173 Posts
I'm not sure if I want to look ahead :eek: Pffff Conchita :rolleyes: I'd preferred Venus or some other...

Let's see if the some of the people that posted here come to post here again ;)

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Tatiana can beat her!!!!!!! Go Tatiana :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts