Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello :),

I just wanted to ask if it' s possible to have got a Tatiana GOLOVIN thread in the French Connection. I think there are a lot of posters who would like it :).

Please :kiss:,

Nicky.
 

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Joined
·
20,453 Posts
We hafta wait in line with the other youngsters.
and Tati still has to prove herself.

all that has to be done before Tati can have her own forum :sad:
we tried this already
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I totally disagree. Tatiana GOLOVIN is world number # 30, she won a Fed Cup, and girls like Marissa IRVIN, Angélique WIDJAJA, Alexandra STEVENSON, Ashley HARKLEROAD ( Even if I really like her ) or Lina KRASNOROUTSKAYA have their own forum, and proved nothing. That' s just quite unfair.
 

·
double-dog daredevil
Joined
·
12,044 Posts
Relax, I'm doing a little research and you might get one after all (no promises, but care to suggest a name?). Anyway, it's less about accomplishment than the size of the fanbase, and/or who carot thinks is cute.
 
  • Like
Reactions: !!!--Duiz™--!!!

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,372 Posts
i know we have asked before, but i thought i would kindly had my bid for her to get her own fourm too. i thought some one thought of the name Tati's Tribe for the name before? i'm not sure, and i'm not trying to take credit for the name either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,057 Posts
I jsut made a thread about this...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yukon145

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,057 Posts
griffin said:
Relax, I'm doing a little research and you might get one after all (no promises, but care to suggest a name?). Anyway, it's less about accomplishment than the size of the fanbase, and/or who carot thinks is cute.
awesome!!! :lol: It is kind of funny you have a sense of humour.. specially the mean admin machine (Carot)...

I hope we get it soon... it is valuable.... I lok forward for an answer... :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: ZAK

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My adorable Carot please :kiss: .....
 

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Joined
·
20,453 Posts
ZAK said:
Viva la Tati !!!!
i like this one..! :yeah:
the name should be a lil "frenchie" cause that's her country.

btw, Thanks griffin for trying! means a lot to us impatient fans :p :kiss:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,057 Posts
beauty_is_pink said:
i like this one..! :yeah:
the name should be a lil "frenchie" cause that's her country.

btw, Thanks griffin for trying! means a lot to us impatient fans :p :kiss:

she did born in Russia though.... :rolleyes:
 

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Joined
·
20,453 Posts
no duh, but what country does she consider herself more?

i bet she's realli tired of people who keep bringing up the subject of how she's "realli Russian"...
she feels French so she's French.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,057 Posts
beauty_is_pink said:
no duh, but what country does she consider herself more?

i bet she's realli tired of people who keep bringing up the subject of how she's "realli Russian"...
she feels French so she's French.

I know... But just brought the commentary up... of course she will have to be in the French connection, but I don't mind having her on the Russian Roulette... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
She's french and it's like that !!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,057 Posts
Nicoleke said:
She's french and it's like that !!!!!
I know... I am jsut joking.. and praising her.. I am also part French ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,581 Posts
Another possible name:

Hot Tati!

It's corny, but hey
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,057 Posts
what about

Tati's Tribune
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,581 Posts
La Femme Tatiana
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top