Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IMO she's not verry sexy but she's been compared to Anna Kournikova; I think mainly because of her skimpy oufits.

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Sex symbol?! Nah! :eek:

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
I hope Tatiana won´t lose any more weight because she would look as skinny as Daniela then. :eek:
(Just little old me´s opinion.)

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
I think she is as skinny as Daniela! :eek:
Does she have a proper diet or what? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,915 Posts
Tatiana just turned 15 a couple of months back. But she has been dressing this way for some time. It seems to be a fad among some of the Junior girls to show as much skin as possible; they seem to have no parental contol.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you should see what she wears to practice!!! she wears shorts that are like 5 sizes too small for her (in her case it's the equivalent of baby clothes;)).

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
She looks about 12. All little girls dress like that nowadays from when they're about 6. I think they're been influenced by the likes of Britney Spears and Christina etc. Back in my day, little girls dressed like little girls! ;)

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Good Lord! Can those shorts be worn any lower?

What's next? 2 Band-Aids and a cork?

..Joe

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Well..at least Anna wears one of those belts that goes with the low skirts lol :D

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
I actually saw her training in Florida where I was and she looked like she had good talent. And i thought she was pretty hot to ;). Anyway, I really think Tatiana can make it because she is still young, and already has a big game.

·
Registered
35,826 Posts
Sex symbol for whom? Child molesters? Pedophiles? :rolleyes:

BTW, the short, skimpy outfits were worn pre-Britney Spears for younger girls, but it's just becoming a trend. I don't have a prob with it (it just matters that you're comfortable when you're playing.) My mom doesn't have a problem with my fifteen year old sister wearing the Kournikova outfits when she plays matches. My mom's mentality is "It's OK to wear revealing outfits as long as you know what the consequences of wearing them are and the feedback you might get from people." However, just a few months ago my sis wore a CATSUIT (bought the Serena one from puma.com) to a 16-and-under tournament. There was a LONG discussion on the car ride home lol.

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
uh...................no!

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
All I remember is that she really loves New York ;)
mean I think it is matter of being comfortable for some people but soegirls wear it to distract others and attract attention. Golovin and Sharapova are IMG Girls so this doesn't really surprise me since KOurnikova is no longer with IMG that they try to hint to them to be sexy.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts