Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Arnaud Di Pasquale, former pro player, is Tatiana Golovin's public relation for France. And he speaks about her : http://www.opengdfsuez.com/tips.php?detail=295512&language=fr

Comment va Tatiana Golovin (blessée au dos, elle ne sait toujours pas si elle rejouera au tennis) ?
Elle ne peut toujours pas rejouer. Elle se soigne et ne peut pas se fixer d'échéance. C'est un gros point d'interrogation. Il faut rester optimiste, elle est jeune, il n'y a pas de raison qui fait qu'elle ne rejouera pas. Ca va mieux mais après, entre vraiment pouvoir reprendre et être à fond, il y a vraiment une différence. La difficulté mentale et morale, c'est qu'elle ne peut pas se fixer d'échéance. C'est terrible, psychologiquement, de ne pas savoir au quotidien quand elle va pouvoir vraiment retaper la balle et repartir en tournoi. Mais elle a le moral, elle est souvent à Londres (avec son compagnon Samir Nasri, le joueur d'Arsenal).

Translation :
How is Tatiana Golovin (injured back, she still does not know if she will play tennis)?
She still can not play. It is highly treatable and can not be fixed deadline. This is a big question mark. We must remain optimistic, she is young, there is no reason that she does not rejoice. Feel better but after the resumption of real and be responsible, there's really a difference. The mental and moral difficulty is that she can not be fixed deadline. It's terrible, emotionally, not knowing every day when she will really be able to retype the ball and left the tournament. But she has the moral, she is often in London (with its companion Samir Nasri, Arsenal player).

Tatiana will answer to fans questions this afternoon at 4 pm.
Chat here : http://www.chatconference.com/chat/gdf/s_312191

·
Registered
17,222 Posts
Awww tati :hug:..London :eek:..I might see her then :devil:

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
translation?
How is Tatiana Golovin (injured back, she still does not know if she will play tennis)?
She still can not play. It is highly treatable and can not be fixed deadline. This is a big question mark. We must remain optimistic, she is young, there is no reason that she does not rejoice. Feel better but after the resumption of real and be responsible, there's really a difference. The mental and moral difficulty is that she can not be fixed deadline. It's terrible, emotionally, not knowing every day when she will really be able to retype the ball and left the tournament. But she has the moral, she is often in London (with its companion Samir Nasri, Arsenal player).

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Oh well patience... Sadly it looks like she will become another Kournikova case :sad:

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
36,473 Posts
So Arnaud Di Pasquale has got a job as a PR man. Interesting. I used to enjoy his game. Hope he enjoys his new profession.

And obviously I hope this isn't the end for Tati. It doesn't sound very decisive one way or the other. Maybe it is or maybe it isn't. But I do think if she comes back its going to be very tough for her to get back to where she was. :awww:

I do wish Tati the very best. It would be wonderful if she could some how come back. :hug:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts