Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 299 Posts

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"Tati to shine on WIMBLEDON! so you can stand under her umbrella ella eh eh" Thread

Screw Birmingham. Screw Eastbourne.
BRING ON WIMBLEDON :hearts:

·
Registered
29,542 Posts
Re: "Tati to shine on grass so you can stand under her umbrella ella eh eh" Thread

haha im lovin this title aswell lol...tati can beat anyone one grass on a good day apart from maybe serena and venus

go tati!!

·
From island to island
12,608 Posts
Re: "Tati to shine on grass so you can stand under her umbrella ella eh eh" Thread

Well I hope it won't look like the beginning of the year. Tatiana is not confident at all and is already thinking of the hard court season :rolleyes: .
At least, she is back :).

·
Registered
6,814 Posts

Win a few matches, Tat :unsure:

·
From island to island
12,608 Posts

I wonder why he said that. I don't have heard such thing on TV.

·
Registered
6,814 Posts

There are hundreds of channels Iceland
But manu is stupid and he hates Tati so let's wait a bit

·
From island to island
12,608 Posts

There are hundreds of channels Iceland
But manu is stupid and he hates Tati so let's wait a bit
:lol: That's true. But I suppose that if there were some information, it would have been communicated either on Eurosport or on France Télévisions ;) .
Honestly, I don't think she will. It's above all to early, Tati would wait till the last days before taking such a decision. As you said, he is just a hater :ras: .

·
Registered
29,542 Posts

yeah kk probs not true since shes entered 3 tournies in a row? :shrug:

·
Registered
3,581 Posts

anyone know whats going on?

·
Registered
6,814 Posts

Probably Manu32 can't read well and misinterprated the article !
Tati i want you backkk :sobbing:

·
Registered
4,538 Posts

I'm just going to ignore whatever Manu Said. :(

COME ON TATI! Win a few matches (not just win...destroy your opponent and like...yeah. Kick their ass, basically.. KXTHXBAI) and get your confidence up.

:bounce:

:armed:

·
Registered
810 Posts

Golovin is out of Wimbledon according to Laurent Luyat on France 2:(

·
Banned
1,679 Posts

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :sad:

·
Registered
4,538 Posts

How can she say that? I mean, I'm not her and I don't have her injury...but I think she should be just fine for wimbledon.

TATI!!! NO!!!! :hysteric:

·
Registered
29,542 Posts

i wont believe it...maybe he meant FO nd got mixed up?

·
Registered
965 Posts

thanks for the confirmation.

i can't believe this. :sad: i always thought her career could be shortened because of her injuries but i never thought it might be ending when she's 19.

tati. :hug:

·
Registered
6,814 Posts

There's no confirmation.

Laurent who ? He only presents tennis during Roland-Garros and he often says crap as he doesn't know anything about the Tour. He's one of the French ppl who follow tennis once a year during RG..He probably read Léquipe this morning, that's all ;) . If Tati had pulled out, there would have been something on internet way before he tells it !

Let's wait for Léquipe tomorrow.

·
Registered
29,542 Posts

yeah....we'll have to wait and see but im optimistic...

1 - 20 of 299 Posts