Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) So, Tati is playing in Sydney this week, and as we wera expecting, she has a crappy draw :( .. Good first round against a qualifier, but possible 2nd round against Amélie :eek: Come on Tati, win a match and give your best if you wanna reach top10 this year !! Good Luck !!

Allez Tatiana!! :woohoo:

·
Registered
12,030 Posts
Shuai Peng (CHN) is her opponent in the first round. They'll play on Monday, 11:00 am (Sydney time) on Court 2!

https://www.clubsonline.com.au/club/...nts/080107.pdf

Tati's bilance against Peng is bad: 0-2 (2003 Jackson, MS and 2005 Strasbourg)

But now Tati is better than in the last matches against Peng - i hope...

So good luck Tati!!!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Well I guess she should have no problems with Peng this time, but who knows (at least we know how wayward Tati can be:rolleyes:)

·
Team WTAworld, Lounge Owner
44,144 Posts
Good luck Tati :hearts:

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Allez Tati!
You can do it!
:worship:

·
Registered
11,683 Posts
Good luck, Tati!

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
The live scoring starts where i live in a few hours...if Tati's match starts early enough, I'll be able to follow. :)

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Tatiana won against Shuai Peng! Yay!
6-4 7-5
:bounce:

·
Registered
23,442 Posts
Just the start I was hoping for. Now for her to beat a number 1 ranked player for the first time.

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just the start I was hoping for. Now for her to beat a number 1 ranked player for the first time.
Unfortunately she isn't anymore :( But she has beaten former number 1 (Venus:cool: ) Anyway she's really able to win if she improves her serve percentage and if she stays agressive from the beginning to the end. Come on tati allez !! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
From island to island
12,572 Posts
Unfortunately, Amélie is in a very good form. It will be hard for Tati. But if she manages to stay focused and to make few errors, she can make Amélie doubt. She will have to serve well too. At least, she won't be bothered by Amélie's power.

Allez Tati, go for the first quarters of the year !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts