Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"I'm really looking forward to Indian Wells and Miami, which are coming up very soon. I've always had good results there - even when I was younger and just starting out."

...so Tati come up to the expectations pleeez and do some serious damage there!!!;)
Good luck for the two weeks (and I mean two WHOLE weeks;)) at IW!:bounce:

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
She has so many points to defend in Miami where the field will be great so she has to do very well in IW.. Please Don't choke like last year !
Anyway she's very confident right now and she'll be working hard in Miami till Sunday so i'm confident too.
Allez Taniaa :devil:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hi everybody! it's my very first post...

Allez Tati !!!

:eek:Why not a final Li/Golovin :woohoo:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Thanks you :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,790 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hi HTE!
It's Groenefeld in your pic? Now she got fat and lose her matches... I hope that she's going better!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Somebody knows when Tati is supposed to play??

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi:wavey:, what about going to the "introduce yourself" thread in "Viva la Tati" forum so we can get to know more about you?;)
as to your question, since the first round is still in progress right now, I think she'll play either on Thursday or Friday...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Ok thanks you orfeus

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Tati's playing her 2nd round match against Aiko Nakamura (who scored a 26 63 64 win over Kloesel) 2morrow.

*edit 10/03 - the match is scheduled as the 5th one on the court no.3, so it will probably start some time between 5:00 and 6:00 pm California time, which means 2:00 - 3:00 am CET. You can check the Saturday's order of play here:

http://www.pacificlifeopen.com/1/oop/

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Allez Tati!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Allez Tati!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts