Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The user, "Tati&Dani" just sent me this VERY disrespectful bad rep "shut the fuck up , you stupid american !!"

Any admistrators want to suspend, or even ban this account? :) Actions truly do need to be taken because I am immensely offended by this comment. :)

·
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect
32,385 Posts
Oh, don't worry, that's his trademark to insult people in his badrep comments... I've been insulted by him as " fucking wallon " but that's not a big deal... He often acts like a child and you don't have to be afraid of him as he isn't that clever...

The most important is : don't go down to his level and ignore him : that's the best way to solve problems you can get with him :wavey:

·
Registered
34,578 Posts
he/she bad repped me for saying that the riots in Sydney were 'Disgraceful and completely unaccaptable', which they were. :shrug: but I remember what Martian CFC said about him/her so just try to ignore it if U can.

·
Banned
24,261 Posts
And1bsk310 said:
The user, "Tati&Dani" just sent me this VERY disrespectful bad rep "shut the fuck up , you stupid american !!"

Any admistrators want to suspend, or even ban this account? :) Actions truly do need to be taken because I am immensely offended by this comment. :)
...maybe you're just easily offended? :shrug:

·
Registered
7,980 Posts
He only badreps people if he feels offended in some way as well so you OBVIOUSLY had said something to upset him.... I'm not saying what he called you was right but it might be a lesson to you that you should watch what you say next time as well!

·
Senior Bitch.
10,731 Posts
lollipopgirl said:
He only badreps people if he feels offended in some way as well so you OBVIOUSLY had said something to upset him.... I'm not saying what he called you was right but it might be a lesson to you that you should watch what you say next time as well!
:rolleyes:

anyway, ignore him and get over it And1bsk310.
they're not going to ban a poster for calling you stupid.
it happens all the time.:shrug:
if you want, put him/her on your ignore list and if he/she continues to give you offensive bad reps, they won't show up on your rep page.

·
***** Emeritus
42,022 Posts
Apparently you weren't the only one who got harassed by abusive rep comments. Therefore it is banned. Thank you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.