Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Penko retired one game from defeat - viral illness.

·
Registered
10,174 Posts

·
Registered
10,174 Posts
Big deal. Only TF posters use this as a way to justify their hate for certain players and create fake drama.
Try again. I really want Oysters to succeed, but facts are facts. She's her own worst enemy when she does things like this. It's not just these retirements, but the frequent MTOs whenever things are going badly in a match.

Reactions: jimbo mack

·
Premium Member
64,880 Posts
Aljona :sobbing:

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
What a bitter ass girl and that fake IG story excuse

Reactions: ayuvaraj

·
Registered
47,735 Posts
Time for Aljona to shut it down for the season and do some soul searching... :help:

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
37,052 Posts
When was the last time Ostapenko lost a match, whether with a complete or incomplete score, WITHOUT at least one injury timeout? Just askin'......

Yet despite her proliferation of injury timeouts, she has hardly had a week off the tour all year. Including Fed Cup appearances Tashkent was her 26th event this year.

·
Registered
16,648 Posts
Just finish the match... If you've played with a stomach ache all these 18 games, you can play one more instead of ruining your opponent's win. This is like that player(I won't name her) retiring at 0-5 when she was about to be bageled.

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
Usual vitriol against a player when she is down, very typical, some people love kicking a dead dog. It's baffling how much hate a sweet girl like her gets. I hope she ends this awful season though, it felt like she was never really healthy.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Usual vitriol against a player when she is down, very typical, some people love kicking a dead dog. It's baffling how much hate a sweet girl like her gets. I hope she ends this awful season though, it felt like she was never really healthy.
That's because she's been taking MTOs week in, week out. Interestingly enough it's a different reason almost every time. Feels like excuses at this point, she's too proud to face the fact that her results this year do reflect her current level.

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
37,052 Posts
That's because she's been taking MTOs week in, week out. Interestingly enough it's a different reason almost every time. Feels like excuses at this point, she's too proud to face the fact that her results this year do reflect her current level.
Bingo.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts