Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have always like to read Tarot cards for fun and would like to get back into it again. (at least begin to start learning the readings again) I would like to give you a TAROT READING.

Come in and state your username and a number from 1-10 if you want a READING. Also state if you want a CROSS reading or a CELTIC reading.

This is for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY
For people who are religious and may think I am doing some scary stuff this is only in good fun and is not voodoo or witchcraft. Entertainment only.:):)

Reactions: Randy H and Layla

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can only do one kind of reading per day okay? I don't want to get overwelmed.

I am shuffling the cards.. which reading do uou want?

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sam I wrote it wrong! it is a Celtic Cross reading or a regular spread. .. I'm sorry.

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok,this may be the last CELTIC CROSS(i like that word) that I do. Takes a long time cause I can't literally READ them to you.

ok so here it goes:

card 1

The Hermit: U are a person of solitude and alot of times you choose to venture out on your own. You find yourself seperating yourself from others on many occasions. Especially these last few weeks you're finding that you're thinking deep inward thought.. just in tune with your thoughts. Stepping outside of your circle of friends is not new to you, you like to be alone.

card 2

The Chariot(reversed):

Your a good person, but one of your flaws is that you find yourself getting a little out of control when you feel things don't go your way.

Lovers Card

Lately you've commited yourself to something or someone. You are working on a plan, that you have in action. Your heart is leading the way in this aread and not the head.

9cups:

This may go along with the lovers card.. someone you met was exciting to you recently. Or you may meet someone new everything is not in the cards.. alot of it is implied. this may be be right on time.. for

10 cups find that some of your close friends are moving away soon. May leave the circle.

Queen of swords:

There appears to be though a quick witted women close to you or in your circle of friends, she is protecting you and appears to be a firm ally, and yet sometimes appears to put her needs first so be on guard.

judgement card:

Something or a situation recently has made u feel a it guilty. cards say settle it and move on.

KEY WORDS: INTELLIGENT,COMMUNICATION,SOLITUDE:)

lucky number is 6

Sam this was a quick walk thru that I got from the TAROT book and I added on with what I felt some of the cards implied.

I like reading this stuff it is entertaining.

Reactions: Sam L

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
do me next

Username: Gowza
Number: 6

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Gowza I'm working on your reading right now.:) BRB in a few.:)

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gowza

card #1

5 pentacles: You're having some Financial problems? Nothing that you can't fix though just a matter time. This could cause some insecurity in your relationships.

card#2.

Temperance(reversed): Again I am seeing Finacial discord and even some mismanagement of monies. This is overwhelming to you. Also something in your past again will refocus, focus on this and get re-energized.

card#3

Five of swords: Your mind is working in overdive.. slow down. Something is worrying you a bit.. slow down relax and let things flow naturally.

card #4

Tower(reversed) You've had an idea or project that you put on the back burner, while a dream or future venture has collapsed. Now your questioning yourself along with the situation, this is only natural and this will soon pass as the next and last card is..

card#5:

2 of Wands: This card means good management and partnerships are soon to be revealed. Finacial Stability is soon to be headed your way.. may alredy be here now..keep believing in your skillz and everything will work it's self on out.

Key Words:Idealisitc,Compromise and Finances

Lucky #'s 2, 5.:)

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
the cat

number 7(Mickey Mantle)

and what do the Celtics have to do with this? ;)

This is pretty interesting stuff, Dawn.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
thanx Dawn

·
♥ All-American Reject
19,132 Posts
Username: CanIGetaWhat
Number: 4

I'd like a Celtic Cross reading. Thanks. :)

·
Chionophile
40,073 Posts
Thanks Dawn Marie! :)

I read mine, it's all VERY accurate! wow :eek: This one, "you find yourself getting a little out of control when you feel things don't go your way." is especially true and has been happening lately.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
mine was pretty accurate. i am having financial problems and some mismanagment of money.

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi guys, I think it is entertaining and yet interesting at the same time. I don't play games when I know what username. I just shuffle and pick from the deck. Just too let you all know, that would take away all the fun for me and you.:)

Celtic Card Spread is a certian way of laying out the cards. It takes a much longer time becasue I read the cards then write then type it on here.

Ryan15.

8 of wands

You've had some good news recently! It also looks like it may involve some traveling just too what extent I don't know. Also it loooks like you have a hidden talent that few people know about? to what extent this is is not known. You're going thru a new phase in your life. ( I know your 15 but the cards say this as well) (most 15 yr olds are going thru alot). lol

Queen of cups(reversed):

There seems to be a female figure around you that appears to be very negative lately?!? Almost jealous like. She seeks attention and can drain you of energy.

Knight of Wands:

Creative juices are flowing, you're intuitive, and trustworthy. There is a male figure that you feel close too, and that you find charismatic! Someone special(male) you look up too. Did you use to collect action figures of some sort? Or liked a certain Superhero?

Page of pentacles:

You've been working really hard lately and have found a new kind of maturity. A new attitiude.

Star:

You've feel energized and ready for a new start. A new journey..opportunities abound you. Creativity surrounds you. One more thing, do you live near water Or like to swim or something? It seems you're feel connected to the water.

KEYWORDS: NEW LIFE,IMAGINATION,CREATIVITY

Lucky number 8

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cat and Canigetawhat I will work on both of yours a bit later as I have things to do. just keep a look out okay?

Canigetawhat, I am only doing 5 card spreads as the Celtic reading involves more cards.. just too much writing and typing for me.:)

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
Omg. :eek: That was freeky-like, that stuff was so accurate. I'm finalizing all my lifeguarding stuff this saturday and I'll be starting work in about a month. Thanks again.:D

1 - 20 of 71 Posts