Tennis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
851 Posts
Poor Patty. I was hoping she'd kick Tammy's ass ;)

· Registered
851 Posts
JollyRoger said:
Your hopes are certainly your right. But I'm sick of this Poor Patty crap (not from you, but the Swiss Forum regulars). "Poor Patty" poorly chose a course of action that's got her on some other fucking Planet. Choudury was the best coach she ever had. Regardless of who manuvered him out, a matter for the Suisse courts to decide, this absolute BS of "borrowing" some coaching from that of the present dubs partner (usually Babsi, whose coach Ranzinger also has Husarova, of course) is fucking insane. Patty deserved to lose today; and deserves to lose so long as she puts the selfish wishes of others ahead of having a good coach. Period. Her chances right now of being renewed by Head and Adidas probably suck as much as her tennis has this year. So Patty, I'll accept what you said on Suisse TV 2 weeks ago: you make your own decisions. And girl, right now they suck big time. :rolleyes:
Maybe those Swiss fans are becoming more dependent on Patty to deliver the results after Martina left. I mean, I understand their position. They had a great champion in Martina and she really put Switzerland on the sport map (other than the winter ones). So, maybe they want Patty to do the same for their country.

But anyway, Tamarine won fair and square ;)

· Registered
851 Posts
Go Daniela!!! Show us that you've still got a bit of that tennis spirit in you :) :bounce:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.