Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
20,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
6-4, 6-3

· Registered
17,738 Posts
Patty just looks like if there is any place she does not want to be, it on court playing tennis.

· Registered
1,529 Posts
I hadn't seen Tammy play in a while, and she looked great. She looks fitter than ever, and I knew she had a good forehand, but I never knew her backhand was so strong. She hit it flat and powerful, taking Patty's loopy shots early and on the rise. Patty actually played okay, but she didn't have Tammy's intensity or depth of shots. Anyways, I'm gonna go on a longshot and predict Tammy will upset Daniela H. in the next round.

· Registered
15,727 Posts
tammy was moving round the forehand to hit the backhand whenever she could...

which wasn't very often because patty was feeding balls to tammy's backhand... what an awful game plan

· Registered
11,079 Posts
Patty :mad:

What has been going on with her lately?? Ever since Charleston last year, she has basically done nothing. :sad:

· Registered
56,000 Posts
VeNuS FoReVeR said:
Patty :mad:

What has been going on with her lately?? Ever since Charleston last year, she has basically done nothing. :sad:
Except winning a Tier I :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

· Registered
5,992 Posts
tommyk75 said:
I hadn't seen Tammy play in a while, and she looked great. She looks fitter than ever, and I knew she had a good forehand, but I never knew her backhand was so strong. She hit it flat and powerful, taking Patty's loopy shots early and on the rise. Patty actually played okay, but she didn't have Tammy's intensity or depth of shots. Anyways, I'm gonna go on a longshot and predict Tammy will upset Daniela H. in the next round.
Tammy was focusing much on her physical, not much practicing on tennis court. She was training in gym and lost her weight more than 3 kgs. That is the reason why she looks fitter than before and I think she is moving better than before as well. Actually Tammy hit the ball flat, backhand is her best shot, she's also improved to add more power on her forehand as well. :hearts:

Today Tammy played so well. Good anticipation and good concentration the whole match. Tammy attacked Patty's BH well to force Patty making UE. Patty did not play her best, she made too many UE.

Tammy is looking forward to play Daniela H. in the next round. She lost to Daniela H. 7-6,6-2 in Australia this year.

C'mon Tammy, keep it up :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Match statistic:
Tammy Patty
1st serve % 57 44
Aces 5 3
DF 1 3
UE 12 29
Winner 14 19
Break Point Conversions 3 of 7 = 43 % 0 of 0 = 0 %
Net Approaches 10 of 14 = 71 % 6 of 10 = 60 %

· Registered
851 Posts
Poor Patty. I was hoping she'd kick Tammy's ass ;)

· Registered
26,637 Posts
kku said:
Poor Patty. I was hoping she'd kick Tammy's ass ;)
Your hopes are certainly your right. But I'm sick of this Poor Patty crap (not from you, but the Swiss Forum regulars). "Poor Patty" poorly chose a course of action that's got her on some other fucking Planet. Choudury was the best coach she ever had. Regardless of who manuvered him out, a matter for the Suisse courts to decide, this absolute BS of "borrowing" some coaching from that of the present dubs partner (usually Babsi, whose coach Ranzinger also has Husarova, of course) is fucking insane. Patty deserved to lose today; and deserves to lose so long as she puts the selfish wishes of others ahead of having a good coach. Period. Her chances right now of being renewed by Head and Adidas probably suck as much as her tennis has this year. So Patty, I'll accept what you said on Suisse TV 2 weeks ago: you make your own decisions. And girl, right now they suck big time. :rolleyes:

· Registered
5,992 Posts

Tamarine Tanasugarn of Thailand reacts after her win over Patty Schnyder of Switzerland at the 2003 U.S. Open in Flushing, New York, August 27, 2003. Tanasugarn defeated Schnyder 6-4 6-3.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.