Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,012 Posts
i would love to see tanasugarn win this in front of her home crowd.......... but i also want bovina to win so she can end the year in the top 20, where at the moment she belongs!

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
go Go baby Go fight to 2nd title

·
Registered
8 Posts
sawasdee krap !!! :wavey:

I don't know enough thai to talk , but just say "chook dee" to Tammy in Pattaya , come one !

by the way, I m new user, but in fact I was registered from some months ago with other nick , hehe , now I 'm in Spain...but I love Thailand too ;)

·
Registered
39,486 Posts
According to the Slovenian newspapers Tina Psinik and Tamarine Tanasugarn will receive a WC into the doubles main draw? Didn't they play already somewhere this year?

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
jrm said:
According to the Slovenian newspapers Tina Psinik and Tamarine Tanasugarn will receive a WC into the doubles main draw? Didn't they play already somewhere this year?
As far as I know Tina was Tammy's ex-partner, they've been pairing up in the past. They were playing together one or two times this year.

I also read somewhere both will be paring up in Pattaya. They need to receive MD WC because Tina is ranked about 465. ( as of 27 Nov : Tammy = 58, Tina = 465.)

:kiss: Good pair. C'mon Tammy / Tina. :kiss:

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Tammy and Angie might be even better. Well, it's just my thought.

Go Tammy!
:bounce:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts