·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will they at least show the final? :confused:

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
I know last year ESPN showed the semis and the final, but I don't know. I'll check the website.

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
As of today, ESPN isn't plannign on showing it.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn, why aren't they covering it?! :fiery::mad:

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Theres no way ESPN would cover it considering the footbal, MLB and Womens world cup is on-going and without any top american player.

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
One of the semis and the final will be showed on the Tennis Channel and no where else. I LOVE it! :) If someone I don't mind watching is in those matches I will make clips for you guys if you want.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes yes please Jarrett!! That would be great!

·
Banned
635 Posts
Jarrett said:
One of the semis and the final will be showed on the Tennis Channel and no where else. I LOVE it! :) If someone I don't mind watching is in those matches I will make clips for you guys if you want.
If Elena Bovina reaches those rounds... I'll pay a pretty penny for a tape of her match(es).

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
Good question tripp (Anton?). I will post on TTC message board and see if anyone knows.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Jarrett -- Where do you find the tennis channel schedule? I get the channel, but I don't know where on the web to find the info. Thanks.

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
http://thetennischannel.com/

then click on schedule.

Anton, it appears that they will be showing WTA matches. On the message board Steve (the admin) says they will be covering it along with other WTA event in the fall.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts