Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you Vika :hearts:

Thank you Aga :hearts:

Good luck in the final :)

Extended celebration with the finger spin and tongue at the end :hearts:

·
Registered
18,134 Posts
:woohoo: This is dedicated to Patrick who said Vika has no idea how to beat Aga and wouldn't win. :)

First set Aga was reading everything so well and Vika just wasn't making the last shots. But she played a lot better in 2 and 3 and Aga got tired.

Good luck against Na bb! And you have to save my FITD

Aga :hug: You did your job this tournament. :)

·
Banned
4,220 Posts
Good job Vika, served relly well today.
Aga was GOAT in the first set. Then fatigue major set in halfway through the second and death in the third. Get some rest girl and lets have an amazing AO :hug:
Vika good luck in the final against Li :cheer:

·
Registered
32,010 Posts

·
Registered
6,006 Posts
I noticed in the last few wins of Azarenka she puts her finger up as in motioning as if she wants to be No.1 or as if she believes she's No.1?

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Well done Vika :inlove: She played really good in the 2nd and 3rd :yeah:
That's true but the first is really annoying... if every match like this she has to be 1-6 or 0-6 down before she finds her marks there's a moment where there'll be no way back. :hysteric:

Win title #9 or whatever it is...

·
Registered
32,010 Posts
Cant stand this tart. Arse hanging out, loud mouth, ugly face, yuck.

And the little dance and finger at the end of her matches reeks of trying too hard. Petko does the dancing and you aint close to number one, girl.
She wins the Australian Open, she is #1. I´d say, if you control your own destiny in regards to the #1 ranking you are pretty close.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Cant stand this tart. Arse hanging out, loud mouth, ugly face, yuck.

And the little dance and finger at the end of her matches reeks of trying too hard. Petko does the dancing and you aint close to number one, girl.
LOL, her ass was hanging out, but I wasn't mad

1 - 20 of 97 Posts