Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
29,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG what a GOAT match between 2 Grand Slam CHAMPS :eek:

Na got her wig snatched by Petra in the 1st set and was down 1-3 in the 2nd set before becoming superNa :inlove:

some of the ballbashing rallies :armed:

NaNa snaps Petra's 18 match win streak (including Fed Cup and Hopman Cup) :nerner:

and NaNa saves her BFF Princess Karolina's SEWTA #1 ranking, at least for another 2 weeks :haha:

I hope Caro sends Na some $$$ to go shopping :hug:

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Fantastic comeback from Na Li. Feel kinda bad for Kvitova though. She just started throwing out so many errors.

jia you Li Na. :) Good luck in the final~

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Preparing for TF database error....where's Kworb?! :eek:h::hysteric:

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Na-GOAT :inlove: What a huge turn around! Win the title again! :cheer:

·
Registered
7,740 Posts
Na-Mug made the thread. :eek:

Impressive fight from Na. She played great. This one's gotta hurt for Petra though, because she was basically bludgeoning Li to death until 6-1, 3-1 up. I'm sure the pressure of the #1 ranking had something to do with her collapse, but Li should get a lot of credit for hanging in there. Nice to see her put her game back together. Now stay the hell away from Maria in Australia.

·
Registered
170,928 Posts
Love you, NaNa. :)

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Total implosion ...

She should have utilised on-court coaching, Petra.

·
upset I can't delete posts anymore
10,151 Posts
My my, pressure completely got to Petra. Terrible body language, racket throwing, complaining out loud, and absolutely atrocious footwork. Worst I've ever seen her attitude. On the upside, it was strong for a set and a half. Might be better that she enters Australia without the #1 and the attention.

Na basically just withstood the pace, got into the rhythm, and hit back. Helps when your FH's..go in.

·
Registered
11,506 Posts
great comeback from Na! :banana: :bigclap: She's rounding into form just before the AO :yeah: She should win Sydney this week unless she's terrible in the final :lol:

Kvitova fans, don't stress. She'll have more chances to become #1 and I'm sure she'll do it eventually. She just showed that she is human today. She got tight and Li started playing better which turned the match around completely :shrug:

1 - 20 of 241 Posts