Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Team WTAworld, Senior Member
16,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
entries close Monday :devil: and draws on Tuesday(hopefully) and play tuesday or wensday!
Thank you so much if you join this will be my 2nd tourney and i would appreciate it if you would play and add your name and ETPA ranking for seeding and if this is a new person you can join and thanks for joining just put you name down! ill be gone and not able to say "you can join" so......c'ya on monday!

1st round results:
Caroline Maes - Anne Keothavong
7-6(4),4-6,3-6 in an amazing upset of Caroline who was voted to win this tourney by the comitee! hopefully we will see her here next year and good luck to Anne Keothavong in the next round where she will meet the #1 seed in the tourney!

Semi Results:
Sam Stosur - Angelena Haynes
4-6,7-5,7-5 in a amazing 3rd set comeback by the 2nd seed who was down :eek: 2-5 :eek: in the 3rd set Stosur is now the 1st player in the finals awaiting the winner of Anne Keothavong and Amanda Janes the 1st seed!

Amanda Janes - Anne Keothavong
6-4,6-3 Anne worked of a 1-5 down in the 1st but the #1 seed posed to much of a challenge for the newcomer Amanda's win pushes her into the final againt Samantha today!

Amanda Janes - Sam Stosur...... :bounce: Finals :bounce:
1-6,6-4,6-4 Amanda came back after a horable foot injury cause in the 1st set which was bothering her in her Semi-Final match!

· Registered
6,155 Posts
I think there is something wrong with the draw lol!
amanda janes will play the winner of the match maes vs keothavong, and the winner of stosur vs haynes will also play the winner of maes vs keothavong?
lolz ;)

· Team WTAworld, Senior Member
16,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Caroline Maes - Anne Keothavong 1st round!
Maes to Serve:
0-1
0-2
1-2
1-3
2-3
2-4
3-4
4-4
4-5
5-5
6-5
6-6
TiE-bReAk
Maes to serve:
0-1
1-1
2-1
3-1
3-2
4-2
4-3
5-3
5-4
6-4~~~2 S.P.
7-4 1st set Maes 7-6(4)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.