Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
18,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First set was actually high quality - lots of winners and good rallies from both players. Jaja's FH and Vika's BH. :worship: Jaja played a sloppy game to get broken and that was it. Second set.....:hysteric:

From a 3-1 H2H deficit, Vika now leads their H2H 4-3. Good luck against Bartoli, Vika! :cheer: Looks like she's getting more pop on her serve; all hail Wilson. :worship::bounce:

Jaja :shrug:

·
Registered
16,346 Posts
Sydney R2: Azarenka def. Brainless Empress 6-4 6-2

Good serving from Azarenka. JJ was absolute shit.

·
Registered
16,346 Posts
JJ was sooo bad :help: She led first set 2-0 and got broken right away. In second set she had 2 BP's in the second game and had to game points at *1-1 but blasted two easy putaways and an easy volley along with a DF to hand over the break. From there she completely gave up.

Azarenka played average, but the serve was very very good.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Oh dear :tape: Tennis lost today and Azarenko is great pusher :bigclap:

·
Premium Member
28,222 Posts
JJ :sad: Such a winnable match if she played like yesterday. I cant be too sad though coz Vika is a great girl with great hair. Good luck for the rest of the tournament Vika.

·
Registered
19,029 Posts
Strategic tank by the Empress, she is such a giving, sympathetic soul that felt the need to grant the Shrieking demon a win since it hasn't made a GS SF on its own, cakewalks aside :awww:

·
Registered
5,744 Posts
The first set was competitive then in the second Jelena's level completely dropped. That's bascially it.

·
14,092 Posts
Vika! :woohoo:

Vika had a slow start. Got broken in her first service game but she did well to break back and was pretty solid in the baseline and ROS. :yeah:

·
Premium Member
182,079 Posts
vika :woohoo: :cheer:
Got to see later

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
Terrible. JJ started with break, but when she got broken again, she become a shit.
So many DFs, brainless errors, that I just don`t have a propriate word for that shit.

·
Banned
17,662 Posts
Azarenka 6-3 6-3 on an average day. 6-1 6-2 at best.
My post from the WWW thread. 6 games as predicted.

NID. It's so sad when I already know Jankovic can't even test the epitome of mediocrity, Victoria Azarenka. :zzz:

Just pathetic.

·
Registered
16,346 Posts
who was in control of the match?
First set JJ was the aggressor, then JJ threw back to back double faults and Vika took the set. Second set was just unexplainable and disgusting.

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
jaja journeywoman :sad:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts