·
Registered
23,684 Posts
Can't imagine Jankovic to play Q here :eek:h:

·
Registered
12,325 Posts
Can't imagine Jankovic to play Q here
It's not like she'll get a WC. There are just 2 standard MDWCs for Premiers. She could choose Hobart in the meantime, though she's only signed up for Sydney at the moment, AFAIK.

Also, tournaments'll start to look ridiculous (at least) when they'll keep announcing Bouchard and she won't even make the cut
. I don't quite think she'll get a WC. Here, not even Azarenka or reigning champion Pironkova got WCs ...

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
It's not like she'll get a WC. There are just 2 standard MDWCs for Premiers. She could choose Hobart in the meantime, though she's only signed up for Sydney at the moment, AFAIK.

Also, tournaments'll start to look ridiculous (at least) when they'll keep announcing Bouchard and she won't even make the cut
. I don't quite think she'll get a WC. Here, not even Azarenka or reigning champion Pironkova got WCs ...
It is being reported Genie has a WC to the Sydney MD in an exchange deal between Tennis Australia and Tennis Canada for the Rogers Cup.

She made the cut in Brisbane with her ranking.

·
You are not likeable,but I like you
4,261 Posts
Jankovic is in Hobart as her second choice,so I am wonder if she will play Sydeny Q

1 - 12 of 12 Posts