Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
Joined
·
185,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aarton? Where the hell are you? If you don't get in here and post soon, thre will be no more Pants-Squirrels for you! No more trips to the zoo so you can stuff monkeys in your shorts! Basically, we miss you! Please come home!
 
  • Like
Reactions: GBFH

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
Joined
·
36,597 Posts
Yeah, i miss my aaronish stalker too, anyone know where our sweet friend is?
 
  • Like
Reactions: King Aaron

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
Joined
·
185,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
carot said:
Yeah, i miss my aaronish stalker too, anyone know where our sweet friend is?
Could it be that is is still trying to pick shredded Carots from his zipper?Bwa-ha-ha-ha!
 

·
Team WTAworld, Superskyderen
Joined
·
13,888 Posts
The Aaron Fan Club? :D :bounce: :bounce: Thanks Felix!! :worship:

(I cannot believe this - I just saw a banner for Palau!! :eek: I AM dreaming today... ;) )
 

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
Joined
·
185,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahhhhhh... so there are many "Aaron-Ettes" here I see! All the more reason for Aaron to come home! ;)
 

·
Team WTAworld, Mr. Try Too Hard
Joined
·
52,159 Posts
:wavey: I'm back (although I was never away).

Have been really busy with school and all. I try to log in everyday for results hence Felix seeing me in the Challanger forum. I promise to come to Non-Tennis and talk to you all during the weekend(s).

:wavey: Bar, Koen, Princess Fiona, Felix, Dolores and Cao. :kiss:

To those who posts in this thread after me, SHAME on you for not posting earlier. :p ;)
 

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
Joined
·
53,292 Posts
Franziska said:
The Aaron Fan Club? :D :bounce: :bounce: Thanks Felix!! :worship:

(I cannot believe this - I just saw a banner for Palau!! :eek: I AM dreaming today... ;) )
DOes that mean Aaron is now bigger star than me ;)
 

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
Joined
·
185,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
aaron® said:
:wavey: I'm back (although I was never away).

Have been really busy with school and all. I try to log in everyday for results hence Felix seeing me in the Challanger forum. I promise to come to Non-Tennis and talk to you all during the weekend(s).

:wavey: Bar, Koen, Princess Fiona, Felix, Dolores and Cao. :kiss:

To those who posts in this thread after me, SHAME on you for not posting earlier. :p ;)
:eek: Aw Shucks! Welcome Home Aaron, Baby! ;)
 

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
Joined
·
185,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
b3acH 6uy said:
DOes that mean Aaron is now bigger star than me ;)
Yes, and he is already acting like an ovely pampered star! :rolleyes:
 

·
Team WTAworld, Superskyderen
Joined
·
13,888 Posts
Aaron!! King!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :D *rolling out the blue carpet* ;) Nice to see you here!! :) Hope school is okay... :)

Felix... :worship: *pointing to my signature* ;)
 

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
Joined
·
185,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Excuse me Mr. Aaron, but what would you rather have in your pants this morning? A squrriel or a monkey? ;) :p
 
1 - 20 of 123 Posts
Top