Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1260 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K. I'm risking the wrath of all the devoted Sveta fans out there but here is the brand new thread for Stuttgart.

All I can say in my defense is I am bringing beginners luck and a rub of the green from Ireland.

:bounce: Let the fun begin :wavey:

DAVAI KUZZY!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Jorjamae! I have been on holidays so I haven't posted in awhile.
I was without any tennis coverage so I was delighted to find out that Momosova won when I came back!

·
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥
67,911 Posts
welcome back and hope you had good holidays :D

I like the title of this thread.Thanks for creating it ;)

VAMOS SVETA EN STUTTGART!!!!!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
22,823 Posts
Davai Sveta:bounce:
and thanks for starting the thread dearg:)

·
♥sveta♥sammy♥
11,818 Posts
Here is a link to the organiser's website.
Hopefully we will have live streams somewhere but at least we can check for the draw here.

http://www.porsche-tennis.de/prod/pag/tennis.nsf/web/english-home
if there is you should look for me and my friend.

we have a big banner with the text: In the beginning god created sveta and he was pleased, and a happy new year. the last part is just to have the people look again cuz they are confused. I will be the one holding the banner and having black with red hair. if there is any camera pointing at me I will :wavey: to all of you

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
мелание;15466627 said:
if there is you should look for me and my friend.

we have a big banner with the text: In the beginning god created sveta and he was pleased, and a happy new year. the last part is just to have the people look again cuz they are confused. I will be the one holding the banner and having black with red hair. if there is any camera pointing at me I will :wavey: to all of you
Oh please post that banner here ;).

·
♥sveta♥sammy♥
11,818 Posts
I will make a pic of us holding the banner in stuttgart and then post it over here when I come back

·
♥sveta♥sammy♥
11,818 Posts
I was a bit sleepy last time and didnt think of the fact that if you see the banner now you can reconize it. so I made a pic today.

ow and I saw in the tv guide that the second day we are there they show it on eurosport

·
Registered
10,761 Posts
мелание;15471024 said:
I was a bit sleepy last time and didnt think of the fact that if you see the banner now you can reconize it. so I made a pic today.

ow and I saw in the tv guide that the second day we are there they show it on eurosport
I freaking love it!

·
♥sveta♥sammy♥
11,818 Posts
I could have at least took the mess away when I took the pic my room isnt that big

·
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥
67,911 Posts
мелание;15471024 said:

can't wait to see sveta and your banner.I think they'll show your banner as it's good and big one :bounce: How far/close from the court are your seats?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I totally freaking love it :woohoo:

And as for mess, if you've ever seen the pictures of the surface of Venus, you've seen my living room :p.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Yeah, I have a feeling Stef and I are the undisputed queens of mess in this forum :p. I'm trying to be a reformed slob.

·
Registered
429 Posts
You clearly havent seen the mess i can make lol i leave a trail of mess everywhere i go. i actually cant help it. Is Stuttgard ever shown on Eurosports?

1 - 20 of 1260 Posts